As an American, Am I weird for finding Arab girls with a hijab super attractive (pic below)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you just like mystery in your women.

What Girls Said 4

• No it's not weird. The Hijab doesn't hide the face... If she has a nice face sh├ęs pretty with or without the Hijab.

• Well then many people say that I look like arabs , I here for You. LOL !

• Bu$iness

• Do you like only Arab women wearing the headscarf or any woman wearing the headscarf? Is it the headscarf on the woman that attracts you or the just pretty women wearing it? Just wondering

• Arabs & Hispanics have similar features (like the woman above), not only are the both beautiful. but the touch of mistery the hijab brings, is something else.

What Guys Said 12

• Naw and im the same way man dybiz.com/.../sexy_cute_muslim_scarf_girl.jpg her whole "outfit" looks sexy as fuck <3

• I don't find hijab's attractive, but the girl is. I think she'd look better without the hijab.
    But no, it's not weird that you like it.

• the way i see it... the girl in the picture is attractive even with the hijab, now imagine her without it... that's what I find attractive,

• Yeah, I can see your point.

• No, every woman is beautiful in their own way. If you find a Arab woman beautiful that is normal, it is not like she's a alien. She is a beautiful human woman.

• Yes she looks mysterious and exotic, very attractive.

• I don't know about hijab but Muslim girls are attractive and looks exotic to me 😍

• No. I find them attractive too.

• ah i see the whole forbidden fruit idea nice : )

• She looks really pretty.

• She is pretty but the thingy on her head I do not like

• Even I love them a lot , like a lot literally.

• no , i find em attractive too , may be because it is too easy for me to see naked women nowadays ( thanks to porn) , make me feeling numb for it , and started to prefer something else , like the opposite situation.

• My view exactly, I knew I wasn't the only one.

• It doesn't make you weird but it's odd considering Americans hate women who wear hijab.

• I find it extremely attractive, especially when they look like the woman in the pic.