Do I have a nice body? Would a guy date me? Have sex with me? Love me?

Please excuse the scars. They are from my past. But guys and girls, would you consider dating me? Body and scars? Do I look ok? For a 118lb 16 year old girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• your body is fine. I dated a girl who had a feeding tube permanently in her stomach. it didn't bother me because i loved her. i also dated a lot of girls who had self-harm scars. one girl had a lot of scars on her lower stomach from it. it didn't bother me because i liked them. i think most guys really don't care about things like that.

i know it might feel like it will never happen right now. but it will. don't worry. you're perfectly normal. you have nice legs. show them off just a bit. if no guys are approaching you don't feel like you can't approach a guy. it's hard yes. but if you want to speed up the process to find love then that will do it. connect with people and focus on the present moment when interacting with them. don't let fear or anxiety or thoughts about the future or past mess with you. try not to be self-conscious. get outside yourself when you're talking with someone. that will help. focus on just enjoying the moment and that will be attractive to other people. both boys and girls. don't worry. it'll happen. but it won't just happen out of nowhere. you have to seek out things you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love doesn't stem from attraction to your body. That's not real love. Someone may date you but whether someone loves you should have nothing to do with your body at all. Dw bout it. The right man will love you and your scars I promise you that

• don't mislead minors. physical attraction is important.

• Well you may never know unless you get into an accident when you're face and body are fucked up, then your future husband is like nope can't do it.

• @OmaiBakaDayo nope your theories are just stupid. I have flawsflaws and imperfections but he loves them and he loves me

What Guys Said 54

• yes, out of the 3 billion guys in the world, some will want to date you, sleep w/ you, and love you...

• nah, you're 16 bruh

• Let's forget that you are under 18 for a minute. Your body pretty much conforms to standards of beauty. Don't mind the scars, they're fine, I would even say awesome. There is no reason some guy wouldn't have sex with you eventually and even less reasons to not fall in love with you. People fall in love with people, not bodies...

• You look great! And the scars are not anything to worry about. You have a good physique which says "I take care of myself". And that's also a excellent statement towards ones character. Don't worry about sex or love. Those are things that will come along naturally after you start dating. And you look good enough to catch interest. Hope everything works out for you!

• You look very nice to me. I would date you if you had a fun personality. Scars are what define you because you got them from a moment in your life. So I'm not at all bothered by scars.

• (Under 18)

No way I'd date you. Present me to your mom, please.

• You look very well - Plenty of guys your age would be delighted to date you.

• You look good and I'm sure guys would date you but you should make sure they like you for more than your body

• Girl, your beautiful. Every girl is, don't you let anyone tell you otherwise. ^_^

• You are 16. Yes, guys will date you. Guys will love you. Wait for the sex, but yes, you will have sex. Looks don't really matter, I am gonna put it straight up. If a guy really likes you, he will pork you. No matter what.

• Good 💁

• Very average

• Yes, yes, yes, yes to all your questions.

attractive body 👍

• You look fine... you will make some young man very happy I am sure.

• you look good

dont worry about things!

• if you were older and i wanted married, yes to all the questions

• You're not obese, so I think you're okay for finding doodz

• You look great.

• You look fine, most guys wouldn't be bothered by the scars either.

• for a 16 YO you are pretty. somebody will want you for all the above mentioned things. just be patient, in due time.

• You're perfect, calm down.

• you good, you have a better body than most 16 year old girls now days.

• Yes
    yes
    I'd fuck your brains out :D O_O haha
    and yes :D

• Yeah I would 💜
    And you have a cute shape
    And I like the theme of your room

• almost every guy would want to have sex with u or date with u as u have a nice body, but as far as love is concerned it is not restricted to physical attraction but your behaviors and personality.

• That's a cute body, sure.

• Hey don't worry you'll find someone. Nice socks

• You posted these pictures yesterday!

• If I had to date you, I wouldn't bother looking at your body. Its your personality that matters. But aesthetically, you look great. Your boobs look small though. Start working out to get a toned figure.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 3

• What are the scars from?

• You look nice. Chill, you're attractive.

Did a cow call you fat?

• You need to do an abb workout. Your stomach is too soft