And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
please vote and comment, this is for a school project
my professor has set the deadline for results in 15 min, please vote fast

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• he looks pretty good to me.
    PFFT, people r such liars. if u didn't write that he was indian most people would have voted around the 7 mark. racist af.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agree👍👌

• Show All
    • am going to do with the guy in the tank top. I won't tell ethnicity but only the name which is a christian one keith sequeira lets see the reaction

• i am following you, no creepy and ur right, keith didn't have the perfect response but still better than what jimmy did

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't seen any of his movies so I couldn't rate his acting skills to a number. Sorry mate.

0|0
    0|0
    • rate his physical appeal

• Show All
    • Most people who say this are usually in the closet, u dont have to be gay to tell between an attractive and unattractive member of your own gender

• I'm not one of those people though. I honestly can't tell.

What Girls Said 4

• The second picture where he has his head turned is a good picture. He has a nice side profile and I think that he looks better with less facial hair. Not digging the mustache I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • the world doesn't appreciate indian men enough
    he's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the mustache but I'll say about a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted five but I wish there was an option if 1

0|0
    0|0
    • Of*😛

• Show All
    • If u dont want that kind of reaction, dont word your opinion so rudely. There are many other ways u could have said this politely.

• @justbanANNAz ok I'll say it again: I personally dont think he's that attractive, since he's not my type at all. And it's not because of the skin tone!

What Guys Said 2

• He looks very handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • Sevem

0|0
    0|0