Do you think its appropriate to wear leggings 24/7?

I hate wearing jeans because they honestly do not give my legs any breathing room, if you know what im saying. Sooo i just wear leggings allllll the time especially because theyre extremely comfy!

Ill wear it anyways regardless of what anyone thinks but id like to hear your opinion.😊

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you one thing, no one attracted to girls will protest in the least. I recently just got a pair of thermal underwear, their basically leggings with a different cut and a penis flap, for men. The other day after work I had the house all to my self, so I just wore those, they are so fucking comfortable! If they were socially acceptable for men I'd wear leggings all the freaking time to! I also when I needed a minor surgery, they had me put on one of those hospital gowns (luckily cotton not paper), that was more comfortable than the thermal underwear, my favorite part was the draft. I should get a kilt. But when to wear it?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe don't wear jeans that are so tight its restricting breathing room for your legs? Just a thought for a solution on that front. But no, I don't see an issue with consistently wearing leggings.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not only do I think it's appropriate, I think it should be mandatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • It ok its your life... but remember..
    Leggings are not pants

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, do you have a hot ass and toned legs?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem as long as they are clean and changed regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 24/7 we would like to see that ass in jeans i mean not us on GAG but other guys on streets you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • YES ALL THE TIME NEVER STOP LIKE HOLY PEOPLE !!!
    ok jokes aside ya visually i like em -3- an if it makes you feel comfortable then why not being yourself is 100 more times important then anything i could say ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • yes just keep calm

0|0
    0|0
  • they look great and and they are comfy, sure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • thats ok, but i would suggest giving a break to the skin, after all they need some fresh air too to breathe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, leggings look hot on girls ;) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • that's what almost all the girls in my college do

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look good in them hell yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see any issue with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the leggings...
    Besides my opinion you should wear what's comfortable to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Slut

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they actually look sexy feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! Leggings are so freakin SEXY 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Sure! I wear leggings all the time! When I go out I usually put yoga pants or jeans overtop though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't show your underwear then I don't see any problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are not grossly overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear leggings a lot. I don't see the problem with it. Its when they go see through that can annoy me sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I guess you can wear them if you want to. In my opinion though, no one really looks good in leggings. Some people look better than others. But no one really looks good, you know? Leggings show just about every little flaw and underwear lines and such.

0|0
    0|0