Who's more attractive, me or my sister?

Lol it's just a fun thing we've been discussing with our closest friends, who would you rather ask out? :P (sorry for picture spam lol, these are the ones I could find with both of us on)Who's more attractive, me or my sister?

• girl nr 1 (in first pic)
  • girl nr 2 (in first pic)
Girl 1 is the left one and girl 2 is the right one, sorry about the confusion. And the girl in the red hat is our friend.
Again, it was just a fun thing, we don't usually compete or anything we're sisters & best friends :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are both very beautiful, be proud of that fact, there is no need to separate the two of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's pretty hard to choose you're both really pretty in alight different ways... If I really have to pick then the sister with the lighter toned hair and is on the end.

What Guys Said 35

• I don't ask women out I just don't do it, if we are talking we just go out but I don't like to walk up to strangers and start bothering women I don't know I guess Its the brain washing of my sister and my cousin always cutting guys down and them saying the Nerve of that pig bothering me. . But if I was going to date one I would pick the first pic the girl in the middle if she's of age. Its a pretty close dead heat on looks though

• so who got married?

• If you mean the middle pic it was prom lol.

• oh... well you guys looked amazing... begs the question, why are you asking... you and your sis look equally amazing. but from experience... looks aren't everything. so my answer is "none of you"... i prefer inner beauty to external. no offense.

• I can't do that picking one sister over the other? I think you both look very good and if I was half my age now then I would be lucky for either of you two grace me with your presence!

• you are both attractive just in slightly different ways and for different reasons. to decide witch one is better i cannt

• You guys are extremely similar. Like if you were my friend and you cried to me that your boyfriend slept with your sister and told you he thought it was you the whole time I might actually believe his story...

• First pic: The girl in the middle.

Second pic: to hard to see

third pic: both the middle girl and the one on the right.

• Both cute in slightly different ways but if I had to pick one I'd go with girl 2.

• Both are beautiful I just can't vote because picking one would be insulting others beauty

• Blondie in last pic is hotter than both Tbh lol

• I'll take the blonde in the third pic.

• You are both beautiful

• I'd probably have to flip a coin on it.

• Oh my god I can't decide, I want both D: can I have both? I don't know XD

• Girl 1 ftw

• I like the friend lol

• You both a really Attractive women its hard to decide and how old are you?

• both look pretty

• The one on the left side in the second picture is more attractive. Although you are both mediocre.

• omg sibiling rivalry! Count me out.

• Would bang. Would bang. Would not bang.

• that speaker in the back tound is sexy AF! i mean geezs its just its doing it for me : )

• There are 3 girls in that first pic so which one is girl one and girl two?

• girl one is the one next to the girl in the red hat (our friend), sorry if it's confusing lol.

• Girl one is prettier in my opinion but girl two seems more my type. The way how she smiles in the fotos attracts me.

• I like the girls hair in picture No1 with the denim jacket on, reminds me of my ex pffffft

• i m choosing girl... but both you are looking beautiful

• I'm gonna have to go with girl #1. She's tanner and has more striking eyes. Just personal preference

• Both are very pretty, girl number one is just slightly more my type (as far as facial features go).

• youuu

• You both look pretty stuck up tbh. I wouldn't ask you out.

• Why, what makes you think that?

• Can I choose both? At the same time? LOl

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 3

• Thesw questions annoy me.

You both are attractive young women.

You don't need some randomass joe-smoe to tell you which one is prettier!

• You're both cute but you also both look exactly the same to me so I can't really decide

• You should consider model careers.