Why do guys keep calling me manly looking? I hate going out in public or on a date in fear of what people think about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomboy / how you dress / etc. could be a variety of factors, body moment / how you carry yourself, and how you talk.

dont coform to societies opinion just because of what someone else thinks.

Do what you like and dress the way you like, fuck what other people think.
    you'll find the right person who appreciaties you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I read your profile and looked at your pics. I am also from Ontario. From your pics it looks like you are driving a pickup or suv and that looks like an ATV or snowmobile coat. All your hobbies are great, but they are also stuff most guys do not associate with a woman doing. I agree with other posts that you probably do not dress too girly girl like and you are more like a tomboy. It starts to become more easy for guys to see you as one of the guys and not so much like a woman and therefore not someone they would date. I hope I have not hurt your feelings. I am only trying to help and be honest. Maybe try some more girly clothes or different makeup. But let this be known, there are lots of guys out there that totally love everything you also enjoy doing and would love to date someone like you! If you are really good at your hobbies, some guys find that really intimidating because those are more "manly" things that they should be good at, not some girl. This can actually scare off some guys that can't handle a woman being good at that sort of stuff.

• People might think you have 'masculine features' or it could be that you enjoy hunting or things like that which many people would probably (but wrongly) associate with men. Either way you don't need to worry, there's nothing wrong with your appearance.

• I find that description very harsh in fact I think you are quite pretty so I wouldn't worry too much about negative people and concentrate more on the positive people in your life.

• it is possible you possess or display manly traits, hence the comments

• Hi.. How's the tractor driving going? :)

• @BertMacklinFBI.. As they say then.. "See You Later, Alligator" :)

On a serious note though, it's now something for me to aim for in staying alive. <3 :)

• @SolitaireBond I'm always rootin' for ya :)

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different ^_^
    Like0|0

• Well your profile pic is manly looking your zygomatic and lacrimal bones are more prominent as compare to other females that is a trait of mans their cheek bones are always bigger like your's. Men have this trait due to higher level of testosterone that is also secreted in females in very low conc to develope muscles I think you have hormonal imbalance your body will be muscular.

• Country girls are more down to earth and sexy

• after looking at your picture you are far from manly looking. you are wholesome and cute looking. yes you dont have that barbie look but being a horse farmer tyoe i prefer a woman that does more than just sit on the self and look pretty. i prefer a woman that is not afraid to break a nail and we can have fun together doing all kinds of stuff. maybe people say that you look manly because you are a threat to them but again you are cute/pretty

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are rather feminine looking based on those two pictures! I like that teal colored jacket by the way!

Maybe you can dress more feminine? Do you own a sweater dress? Like cowl neck, ribbed? Super warm and feminine. A nice black turtleneck with a neutral wrap would be good too, :)

• Well until we have a picture to go on.. How can we possibly comment?

• Hmmm.. It does rather look like you have big bone structure.. But still very feminine looking.