Who has the best natural look?

1.Who has the best natural look?
2.

3.

• 1st girl
  • 2nd girl
  • 3rd girl
  • all of the above
  • 1st and 2nd
  • 2nd and 3rd
  • 1st and 3rd
it's a makeup look that is supposed to appear natural hence why i didn't say "no makeup"... hostile af, damn

Most Helpful Guy

• I ignored the "natural" part of your question since your question was obviously framed in a biased way. I find the 3rd girl most attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh so we're just going to call that contour, highlight, eyeliner, browliner, mascara AND Photoshop "Natural" LMFAO her hair appears and disappears wherever it wishes.

What Guys Said 14

• Cara!!!

• 1st girl looks like a black girl who got her face smoothed by a tiler. I'm kind of an old immigrant aka half brasilian and I see the small difference somehow I feel like the third one just used some eyeliner and probably foundation to hide her pimples. 1 would've won if her hair was not put back

• yeah there's nothing natural about those professional photo shoots lol

damn I don't know d00d, i really am not digging any of the 3.

• The last 2 are right full of make up, so that isn't their "natural" look. First girl looks naturally beautiful to me.

• They aren't fooling people, but #3 has the natural 'look'. She brings it off well.

• 1st girl

• Well first with skin color and hairstyle of 3rd cuz 1st got the face.

• Natural look my ass.

• I like the look of 1 and 3 - Most natural looking

• the 2nd 2 are "natural"? you people on this site just prove you have no concept of what natural means. i swear y'all just say that shit to sound "down to earth".

• gisele looks airbrushed but all i see the third girl wearing is smudged eyeliner, both looks are minimal and meant to look natural. if they were bare faced i would've said bare faced

• that's their fault, i know the difference between light makeup and bare faced. these girls are light makeup, if anyone thinks they're bare faced that's their misunderstanding not my fault.

• true, but a lot of girls on this site have the same mentality too. it's because they think girls who don't look natural are "fake", "superficial", "vein", "disingenuous", etc... as if they aren't being what they don't like in "non natural girls"... but i just find it funny cause people pick and choose what is natural when convenient. anyways, i'm really tryina stop myself from finishing this rant in the most polite way possible before i piss a lot of people off...

• 2nd and 3rd, second being my first choice.

• The first one looks least like wearing makeup.

• none of them are really natural, but I prefer 3 the most

• Girl#1👍👌

What Girls Said 1

• I vote three, but I'm biased. I havz a thing for blondes😊