I've been single for two years and it's getting depressing now. Why are there no good honest men around anymore?

You literally just did

Most Helpful Guy

• Their are plenty of good honest men. So the question is why haven't you found them or why you passed them up when you did. Good guys, generally speaking, want good girls. Do you fall into that catagory or do you party sleep around etc? Where are you going to meet guys, is it a dating website (which from what I hear is really inefficient and inaffective) clubs bars or through acquintances (which would be the best way of finding good guys but then if you have the same acquintances then your dating pool doesn't ever change or grow)? How do you present yourself?(personally any women who freely tells me she is a bitch, independent, party girl, is generally some one I would stay away from, in all situations those attributes lead to drama and potentially questionable loyalt/behavior which is not something I would look for in a long term relationship). I bring this up only because the Uk has 31 million men, kind of hard to believe that none of them are good or honest ergo it might be you specificly where you are looking for them and how you are presenting yourself (resting bitch face as its called could also be an issue (if you have that) which makes women less approachable.). So is any of this applicable to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are tons, you shouldn't generalize like that. You just aren't looking well apparently

What Guys Said 39

• I've been single for 20 years. The fact that you are anxious and lonely after two means you are impatient. Where are all the good men... Are you ready for a good man? Or do you just think that you might be, or even worse FEEL like you are? Humility is a lesson it's taken me decades to learn. The fact that I am not ready for a relationship has been hard to accept. That the deep-down meaningful relationship I crave, I am not even capable of reciprocating yet... Have you even considered these possibilities? I trust God for my mate. When I am ready, she will be there. The hardest thing I've ever had to swallow was the fact that I am NOT ready. As much as my heart and body yearn and long for someone to love, the truth is I'm still damaged, I'm still frail, I'm still hurting. I still need work before I can truly love someone.

• I suppose only thing to say is don't give up hope - The next guy you meet could be the one that changes your mind hopefully.

• They are there. But here is the kicker: All the good guys worth having at your (our) age are all to busy trying to better themselves and go to school, build careers, find personal satisfaction and contentment. You have to seek them out and get them out of their shell lol :)

• Where I live they're all either taken or gay... The city I live in there's two girls to every guy. So I have no chance

• Wow it seems like the opposite where I live! If only we could switch!

• Something about your face gives off a promiscuous vibe :/

Also most people dont want to date someone who blames the fact they are single on other people.

• I'm not blaming other people but there are no good men out there. I can't help how my face looks... Fucking rude

• silly question honestly -3-, im a terrible person honestly but if its someone i love id do any an everything to just make them happy, i hate when people like you come around, you sound really insecure why are you revolving your life on whether or not you've in a relationship, fuck dude were did your self confidence go?

• Because there are no good honest women around anymore. The blame game doesn't help in the least

• Am I blaming anyone? I'm a good honest woman. Fuck you're all so offensive

• I am neither and you've called me both...

• I don't remember calling you either of those things

• I was gonna say it's because all the good men are taken at your age, but you're only 25.

My guess, you're not looking in the right place. Try places where you'd think not so attractive people would hang out..

• I think, actually I know there are good men out there. I am one, the problem is most girls think nice good guys are boring. Just a fact, so they go after the bad guy because he gives them a challenge, because they feel they can turn him. But he's a bad guy and doesn't want to change, so it makes the nice guys suffer because girls think all guys are bad when they keep going after the same type of guys. Trust me we are out there, sometimes we might need hints you're interested in us!

• I love how you blame you being single on men instead of yourself.

• Trust me it's not me... I'm the most relaxed person to come across I'm single because I don't want to settle I did that once and he cheated on me

• because you have passed your most valuable years for a women in terms of mate selection.

• there are plenty of good honest men around they just dont want anything to do with most western women anymore, other than sex.

• Their are still a few good gentlemen in the world, don't you lose hope! ^_^

• There are plenty of decent and nice guys. you maybe just looking in the wrong places. and I noticed you posted this in "how do I look" is this about your appearance?

• I've never used this before so I don't know what the fuck area in posting this in it has nothing to do with my looks don't make assumptions

• Pretty sure it was obvious before

• Also it's perfectly fine that you don't want to go searching. but know this, it's aslo Fine to search every once in a while in my opinion.

• well some on ehas tunnel vision : D

global3.memecdn.com/...-tunnel-vision_o_796275.jpg

• There are tons of decent and good guys around. We just know that whores aren't relationship material.

• You're calling someone a whore that was cheated on and has had nothing not even a date for two years round of appliase for this cunt that assumed every female is a whore

• I'm curious... what's your idea of a 'Good honest man'?
    Because I'm pretty sure that a lot of good honest men are still around.

• Well I'm honest I'd date you but I currently have a girlfriend but I would like to be your friend would you like to be friends?

• Because they are all now gay

• We exsist, were just not that good looking.

• We're around darling. Just many of us are too shy and we are vastly outnumbered by players and such.

• I've been single for 26 years now. You'll get over it eventually.

• Good (check), Honest (check), Men (check), Depressed (check) we can be a perfect couple.

• what do you want?

• Good honest man = 10/10 & wealthy.

I literally just did what?

• Im here

• Probably because you look for them in the wrong places

• Probably because you have bad taste in men.

• If I had bad taste I'd be jumping in and out of relationships...

• Are there any honest females? I'm still struggling to get over the emotional abuse I dealt with

• That is funny I have been single over two years and I think the same thing.

• You are very attractive and you look like a very strong independent women but what do I know I am a dumb blonde. Lol

• Picking the wrong guys! Is there something your doing wrong maybe to?

• Did you not read I've been single for two years? Is NOONE readings that part? I'm literally dating no one

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 3

• Its ok. I been single for 3 years now almost. But i was practically married for 11 years. I can understand a person can have lonely moments. Mines only happen when im laying down watching tv lol but Thats rare. Jus enjoy it while it lasts!! Marraige/ committed relationships and single life is like apples to oranges. Different.

• It does seem like all men just want sex... good luck

• They are out there. They are just hiding... get out there and look. There are Dimonds out there they just may be far and few :D