How Do I Weigh... On A Scale?

How Do I Weigh...On A Scale?

I know what a scale is but what do I weigh on your scale?
From 1-10 ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You stand on it and wait for the pointer to stop. Then look down and hope it didn't break.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey... I read you response to one of the comments and you said you look good... well I'm not trying to be mean but you don't look good, sure there are people that look wors but you are not attractive (IN MY OPINION) if you were to loose weight and fix the hair you would look fantastic, but rn... no

What Guys Said 13

• Here is my honest opinion:
    As of this moment right now, you aren't that attractive to me. Quite frankly, it is 95% from the weight.
    HOWEVER, you have much potential to be better. Let the want to look better be as motivation to lose weight.

Reading the comments and stuff below, I'm glad for you that you are working on starting the weight loss journey. :) I bet this will not only bring yourself to a more healthy lifestyle, but your rating will go up a lot too :)

• 297 seems an awful lot - For your own health I would try to work on losing some weight

• Heavy.

• I think you have good features, and I like bigger women, but 297 is a lot. I think if you were to lose 50 lbs, you'd look pretty good and still would be able to eat delicious food.

• Well, thank you. :) I do plan to lose weight. I feel like if I were 170 ish that would be good. Because in reality I am obese to the doctors and to have a normal weight it'd be about that much.

• ... but the actuality is that I need to be at least 155 ibs. To be considered a normal weight because I'm 5'7".

• You don't look good at all honestly

• Ya stand on it

• 1 donut too many

• I'll guess 198lbs

• 190 pounds.

• Nooo... not at all. 297. It's crazy right?

• Yea, you seriously need to lose weight though.

• You're right. I know that. I'm planning on seeing a dietitian here soon and getting in that game. I should of never quit basketball lol

• You have the potential to look really good with makeup on

• 179 pounds?

• Probably a lot.

• 297... damn I look good... some people who weigh that much look like f**King humongous!

• You find a scale and get on it?

What Girls Said 1

• 1-10 ... pick a number you think you are.