Which weight looks better on me?

Avatar shows before and after pics
First pic: Almost no exercise aside from occasional cardio. Second pic: Weight lifting 2 times a week with occasional cardio, 5 pound weight loss and slight calorie restriction
Please be honest and tell me which one looks better.
I am currently back to how I looked at 119 pounds (5'4) due to stress and inactivity. Should I go back to 114 pounds?

• Fist pic
  • Second pic
  • Both look good (no difference)

Most Helpful Guy

• bro 5 lbs isn't a significant difference unless you're malnourished.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like the first pic at 119 you look leaner and more toned in my opinion x

What Guys Said 5

• I like a soft girl myself, but both pics look about the same. Your body is attractive. What really matters is what you think and feel about it. If you want to work out and get toned, do it for you, and your happiness, and be happy to rock whatever body makes you feel sexy.

• No pics

• Girl, you are beautiful in both pics. Every girl is beautiful in their own way.

• you're hips look too big in the seconded one the first one your body looks in proportion

• Neither one of those pics in your avatar look bad.

What Girls Said 0