Why all the stares?

The other day, I went shopping with my mom. I was wearing white shoes, i believe leggings and a normal shirt with a sweater and my hair was down (my hair is long dark brown and on that day it was wavy but kind of frizzy but not a bad kind of frizzy). I noticed throughout the day people kept staring at me. guys and girls and men and women. I never noticed it before but when i did i became insecure. I went to the restroom to see if my makeup or hair or outfit was out of place but everything seemed decent. I thought to myself " are the staring at me because im 'ugly' and they notice it now?" I've never been told i was ugly but although i do recieve compliments i have a low self-esteem. Any ideas maybe why i caught people staring at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're probably staring at you because girls' butts look very good in leggings

What Guys Said 5

• I doubt your ugly I usally try my best not to stare at ugly people mainly because... they're ugly, girls in yoga pants wether they're good looking or not tend to get a lot of stares, be confident!

• Somedays you just feel like that - People are probably just staring off into space and looking your way

• Leggings make girls look hot tbh. A pic would help :)

• Maybe had a cameltoe? I actually look for those and count how many I see in a day.

• I'm sure I would notice if they were staring at my crotch😂 I didn't have camelto even that day. I even checked😂

• Maybe you just look really good then and only just noticed the attention

• I'd help if their were pictures

What Girls Said 0