GUYS! What do you think of HER?

GUYS! What do you think of HER?
What do you think of this years sports illustrated swimsuit edition?

Updates:
I neeeeeeed opinions.

0|0
14|38

Most Helpful Guy

• She's cute so it's weird I'm a fairly big guy but a lot of guys I know like thick girls but I like them slim. Which is weird they tend to be self conscious get called stuff like anorexic or twig but I like them. They are just skinny slim and tall not very tall usually around my height 5'7"-5'9". I have nothing against "thick" or "curvy". But guess I just like them tall around 5'9" and slim because that's the type of girls who gave me attention in college and I got involved with. Odd justification

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There should not be a fat woman on the cover of Sports Illustrated. This whole "every body is beautiful" thing has gone way too far. We're just promoting young girls to think it's alright to eat Big Macs and eight Cokes every day because "that fat girl got on the cover of the magazine so this must be beautiful". It isn't. It's unhealthy, scarily unhealthy.
    If women keep progressing this way then not only will we be less desirable but also more susceptible to diseases and diabetes and cancer.

FAT is NOT beautiful. HEALTHY IS BEAUTIFUL.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• Hate it, SI is supposed to be about models, not mom's lol. Jk, jk, jk. Seriously though, I don't understand why she is on the cover. Yea, she's got a nice face, but she is not a model. She doesn't put in the same amount of work and I don't think fat chicks deserve to be rewarded line VS models are.

If she wants to be a cover girl, she can actually do something if worth and start her overweight, borderline obese magazine.

2|2
    0|0
  • way too big, to be honest :(

2|2
    0|0
  • Not my type, like she's not ugly but she's simply not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a really nice face (and good boobs) but I generally prefer skinny girls to be honest, I'm only 110lbs though.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ehh, she's got a cute face, but her body is average... too big.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she is gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the problem, i think she is much bigger but she looks good.

her body type is high maintenence after 25. if she doesn't work out 4 times a week and control her eating? she gonna be a huge bitch quick.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks unattractive to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • She is totally hot... bout time they opened there minds to other forms of beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty, she's just fat

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks healthy despite being that large. Do I find her attractive? Eh... except for the face, I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she could kick my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • She is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous... I wonder if they photoshopped her at all, though

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course they did. Which model isn't photoshopped? Are you stupid?

• Show All
    • Not sure, but her skin wouldn't be flawless. She prob has cellulite etc...

• Probably but you wouldn't see it from the front...

• Not my type at all

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly, she looks fake. I prefer women who look like real people, not plastic dolls, bred for sex. She looks fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice face and boobs, would do her , but she should lose weight doesn't look good on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks kinda hot to me

0|0
    0|0
  • what am I supposed too think lol

0|0
    0|0
  • her face is nice but then you scroll down and your like wtf how can there be this much of her

0|0
    0|0
  • Too big for me, I prefer slim chicks. She's pretty tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty to thick tho

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you mean 'too thick'?

• Show All
    • Uptight* it's not even grammar, it's simple spelling.

• Wellllllll sorry ! I didn't proof read it for you! Done tf

• She's very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • fat, ugly and something kylie jenner looks up to XDDDD

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but too big for me. I'm barely 5"6'

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot. I'd be happy to bring her home to my parents 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow I want some of that

0|0
    0|0
  • 🍆 she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I think she's beautiful but I know that she's photoshopped in that picture. If they want women to look up to her or feel like there is finally a normal body in hollywood then they need to show her flaws- stretch marks, cellulite. Why hide what's so NORMAL? drives me nuts.

0|0
    0|0
    • They do that with all models.

• Wow, guys either complain about Victoria's Secret models being sticks but this girl is too much. Ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks big. But I don't care for this,

0|0
    0|0
  • That's bae right thereeee😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Ashley Graham is my #girlcrush. I think she's gorgeous. She's also #bodygoals

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she is absolutely beautiful!!! 😍💛

0|0
    0|0
  • She got dat booty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how the people saying that she is too thick probably doesn't look that good themselves...

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed

• Show All
    • @Thornder No. Not at all.

• @Thornder we aren't entitled to opinions on this website, duh

• Goddammit, I was kinda expecting something else entirely
    media.giphy.com/media/RNUJLDfiP87AY/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Stunning! I love Ashley Graham! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is wrong with America glorifying fat bitches? Her head looks so tiny compared to her giant man shoulders. 👎They need to stick to the skinny bitches.

1|1
    0|0