Give opinions on my body?

I decided too not get too flashy in this because I'm not looking for attention, I just want to know what you guys think and what I could improve on. I know I don't have the best ass but I have C-D cup boobs. Am i an okay body type? Should I shed some weight? Just give opinions.Give opinions on my body?

739

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine. Shut up.

What Guys Said 38

• Body type is fine. You can't shed weight, you don't have anywhere to take it from! You're all ready skinny!

• In the words of countless young guys, "I'd tap that."

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way like every woman. T'is the birth right of all woman and don't you let anyone tell you different ^_^

• Your body is okay, honestly nothing to change.

• I think you look very well - Good job

• Its cute if I see a pretty face on your body you prob go up to your hot as heck

• No improvements necessary.

• You look amazing, just with that outfit alone. Stay being you, stop trying to improve on nothing that needs to be improved on ladies!

• looks very attractive to me. can't say anything about your ass in those shorts but it doesn't need to be big to look good. you shouldn't worry, many guys will like it :)

• lol, I like how you circled your body in the first pic so we knew where to look. FYI, if there's a girl involved, guys know where to look. If Waldo was a girl, we wouldn't have any trouble finding him.

• Looks average, you don't seem to have anything left to lose though, so don't.

• Your body is fine, the background isn't.
    Where's the red carpet? The lava lamp? The tiger? The henchmen?

• Why the painting?, I can't even see your boobs haha :(. As for your butt, you can tone it with squats I guess but tbh it looks fine to me, I mean it's not flat.

Short answer: My little friend here reacted to your picture. Does that answer your question?

• You are thin my dear, you could be tone, just use lighter weights and you can smooth out your body, but you don't need to lose weight.

• I don't think it gets any better than that.

• You look in good shape

• Perfect. There's nothing you should change. Your body is beautiful just the way it is. I sincerely mean that.

• You're fine!

• Hot tamale!

• Be more flashy!
    Lol you look good

• You look wonderful how you are

• You look so nice & sexy.

• Looks good to me, don't think any change is needed.

• Wow 😍 I think you have a perfect body. You don't need to work on yourself based on these images

• Very Nice body, ass doesn't matter it look Nice to me

• Great

• Nice legs

• You are nice)

• You look fine. And instead of losing weight, you should lift weights! 😁

• very nice

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 6

• 'Can't vote because you're not even finished developing.

• Everything looks good boobs a little small but that's OK still look great

• Good the way you are

• Jealous...