Thoughts?☆☆☆☆☆◆◆?

Thoughts?☆☆☆☆☆◆◆?

Hahahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck boy 🙏🏽

• Why such bitch?

• Haha I said u were hot at least

• Good job, most girls can't even find the guts to say that. Look at my caption in my picture. No fuckboi could fathom what I wrote. And that post was minor intelligence. Hahaha this wass a social experiment. Hope you see looks don't mean shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was goin very well until it hit the haircut.. i think thats some vad haircut dude.

• If I went off the opinions of the masses I'd look like Tim, haha fuck what anyone thinks I'm smart enough to see whats going on here. And fuck tim

• Whos tim

• Tim is symbolic of a basic representation of what I would look like if I cared what everyone thought about me.

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, nice bathroom! You look good, you have great biceps but I don't like your hairstyle too much.

• good body dude!

• ur haircut looks awful and I AGREE 100% with the other girls about the fuck buy thing... unfortunately

• Cool, i don't think about you at all.

• fuck boy desperate for pussies lol

• Nah ,
      actually doing a social experiment haha

I actually have difficulties leaving the gym to many pantys to dodge haha

by the way I model bitch.. so fuck off

• not a big fan of your hair. You are giving off the fuckboy vibe...

• Wtf is a fuckboy? Honestly...

You don't even fucking know me, I'm so much more than that.. seems like girls hate guys with confidence. Date a phaggot with no looks nor confidence

• still better than your metro ass lol

• I could buy your fucking family. Thats solid Calacatta Marble in my house.. Asshole..

What Guys Said 6

• woah butthurt much...

• Not butthurt,
      just hate people who think it's acceptable to trash on someone else..

I'm actually just really confident and obviously have the balls to post my face up for the world to criticize. What would you do? If people we're talking shit and assuming your someone your not? Sure as hell would be the same hahah.

But I'm sure you wouldn't have the guts to stand up for yourself. Again, this is a social experiment that tests receptiveness to confidence, while breaking societies norms and preconceived notions.

If you think any of thes comments phase me or change my perception you are surely mistaken.

They just re-enforced my hypothesis. ..

• Just stop. It's over haha

• i don't need a fucking English major to comprehend the shit you just wrote lol

• You look very well and seem in a great place

• Holy sexy motherfker !!

• I like the marble.

• Are you a troll?, cause you're asking for opinions but you don't like what you hear.

Yeah I agree with the girls, you look like a fuckboy haha

• Proving yourself as a dumbass as well I see?

Hahaha, whats a fuckboy? I'd love to hear your response so I could deconstruct your shitty logic and devour that shit. Come along now.

Oh and you look like dull AF. Like you were copied and pasted... don't hear me coming out my way to tell you that. Only showing you when you point 1 finger at me 3 are pointing back at you...

• hahahaha thanks for the laugh dude, I really appreciate it ;)

#Fuckboy hahahaha, man I'm sorry but im literally dying here jesus xD

• Haha fucking pathetic twat can't even answer a question. You should laugh you fucking joke...

• Cool actually:)