Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny?

I'm a freshman in highschool (wrong age)

Ny weight is something I've always felt a little bad about, it's always been near IMPOSSIBLE for me to put on weight (which is really a blessing and a curse) but lately I've tried to bulk up past 2 weeks, I've done low rep high wieghted pushups (with 20lb backpack) Every other day and I've seen some decent results so far, I'm just wondering how much you think I should put on?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's cute... There's nothing wrong with being skinny and I can even see pecs and abs forming 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal to me

What Girls Said 3

• You don't look to skinny. You do look skinny tho.
    I like your body because I like skinny guys.
    But since you don't want to be skinny, do some weight training or whatever it's called

• For a freshman you're doing fine, just work out

• Your only a freshman , you will fill out. You are skinny but don't sweat it.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes you're too skinny >_<

• Though so, thanks for your input

• You look fine dude.

• yea you are skinny, i was just as skinny as u, if not skinnier, i had 12 inch arms and thought id never put on weight, just eat as much as you can, buy a mass gainer and lift heavy weights instead of doing pushups

• Don't work out the same muscle every other day because you'll wear your muscle out, wait 2 days rest before working out the same one just a tip

• Eat more protein, peanut butter, it takes some people longer to gain weight don't give up, and maybe some dead lifting and lift on your legs to build your upper body, and maybe talk to some one that has went threw what your going through.

• Skinny but that's ok. You need more muscles and not like bodybuilding. That will make the picture better

• Eat pbj sandwiches and DON'T DO ANY CARDIO workouts

• Yeah man you look skinny and I feel ya, it's hard for me to gain weight too :/

• another 20 lbs. eat more. like 5-6 times a day. and lift higher weights. challenge ur muscles to get bigger.

• Not too skinny, but yeah skinny.

• Take a weightlifting class at school.