Am I ugly? Cause I think I am?

Am I ugly? Cause I think I am?

I wish I was born to have beauty, but it's more like a curse with me.
Maybe that's why no guys want me anyway !
i tried to be pretty, makeup does no good.

Most Helpful Guy

• So apparently, dozens of guys complimenting you earlier here in your previous questions weren't enough that you had to ask another question?

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP!
    You look so pretty naturally! :)

You have such a nice smile, and dimples! And long nice hair and pretty big eyes! And your eyebrows are shaped nicely I wish mine were like that! Do not feel like you are not pretty because you are! I hate my looks too but its unfortunately how most of us are. You may not think you look attractive but not everybody thinks that way.

And about the guys not wanting you , I'm sure that's not true. They could just be shy. Or maybe they're just all immature. Maybe you haven't met the right type of guys yet. But that day will come soon trust me! :D

Have a great day!

What Guys Said 46

• You need to get into touch with your God- given inner femininity. Women who are are swarmed by men who want to get close to her flame. There is a disconnect, a sorrow in your eyes, that must be overcome. Ask God for direction. He will help you.

• You're definitely not ugly. You're not the most attractive girl, but you are definitely attractive. And I would tell you if I thought your face was busted. It's not.

• You are very pretty (naturally), don't be so hard on yourself. You are not ugly at all. There are guys that want you trust me. For whatever reason you just haven't found them. Maybe they are too shy to approach, maybe it's your personality? Who knows. It's not your looks though.

• I think you are too hard on yourself - I think you are very pretty

• You're not ugly.

• No way you're actually very beautiful, I'd date you.

• Girl, you are beautiful and perfect in your own way. Don't let anyone tell you other wise, all woman are beautiful in their own way. T'is the birth right of all woman. by the way, I would totally ask you on a date ^_^

• TRYHARD.

You're clearly not ugly.

• Your fine you make one of these everyday

• I think your pretty hot

• You are NOT ugly by any means!!! And believe me when i say this since i have answered to many girls on here telling them Yes, they were ugly since they had asked me to be honest, but you are actually very pretty I would have approached you if i had seen you in public and would have asked you out. I mean it sincerely.

• *throws attention at you*
    Okay happy now?
    XD

• So you're throne who posted the booty pic ;) you are too hard on yourself. Be yourself and love yourself. You seem to take a lot of selfies so you must know you are attractive, right?

• didn't you already ask in another thread?

• You have a beautiful face and hair.

• Why are you so mean to yourself ):

• No you are not ugly at all. You are pretty to me.

• Cute

• Average I'd say

• I think you're actually very cute

• You are average OP

• You look sad ; I'm hope everything ok

• no you look fine, I like especially the second pic

• I've seen you dozen of times now.

• Far from it.

• You, sweet lady, are drop dead gorgeous. WOW!!! you are a pretty girl. Don't sell yourself short.

• nope, you look great. hope you can improve your self perception.

• Oh yeah you have it so hard in life.

• message me...

• No you are not ugly.. U pretty

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 7

• Okay hunny, you're pretty but you need to stop posting these how do I look pics... you're just gonna get the same answers over and over again.

• You're not ugly you're beautiful im single aswell but i don't say that im ugly bc i have no guy, na be like ella she always that she's beautiful no matter what you'll find someone worth your beauty

• You're so pretty what is this crazy talk

• Your pretty and your eyebrow on fleek, unlucky for me I shaved it off,

• nah... I think u are pretty! don't let anyone tell u otherwise :)

• You're average.

• I think your only fishin for compliments.