Why are you so shallow and hurtful? Just wish one of you would give me a chance. You really know how to make a guy hate himself. Am I that ugly?

Why are you so shallow and hurtful? Just wish one of you would give me a chance. You really know how to make a guy hate himself.Am I that ugly?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea you are. Sorry but i hate lying.

What Girls Said 5

• Your bitter attitude about life is what keeps people away. You're not unattractive at all, but people aren't blind - they don't want to be around someone who has such a negative reaction to everything.

• If you knew me and saw me in person you'd never know I feel this way. So it can't be that. I have tons of friends and hang out with tons of people. I'm definitely not a loner but it's just when I try and ask girls out or to do something with them they either will accept and just make excuses to never see me or they will just ignore me from the start. But shit why can't I just meet you kind women. But at least now I know there is still some good women left

• Lol you're great

• you are not ugly but you need to stop whining it drives people away.

• I'm not whining it just sucks never having the presence of a girl. I've never had a girlfriend and I always have to lie to everyone saying its because I don't want one but in reality it's the only thing I want. I would give up everything I owned just for a girl to want to hang out with me and give me a chance. You're gorgeous you wouldn't understand what it's like to be rejected your whole life and have friends who can get any girl they want and hurt and cheat on these girls and these girls just keep coming back. While I'm over here being a nice, funny, helpful and thoughtful person to all women and get nothing in return. Just hurts when you're around the thing you want the most and you stand no chance of getting it

• I think the doom and gloom personality and expecting things to never work out drive people away. Just lighten up, I have been rejected many times and I didn't sit and sulk about it or give up over it. You need to move on and just be friendly.

• good but don't force the smile

• well you are not hideous or anything you look fine