What does it mean if someone says "you don't look like a virgin"?

At my college, people are always super surprised to find out I'm a virgin. I'm not secretive about it, if someone asks me, I don't lie, I tell the truth because I don't find it to be that big of a deal that I'm a virgin at 18. But everyone at school says "I don't look like a virgin," and I'm confused, because I don't think if I had sex tomorrow, I'd look any different. So what does that mean? At first I was getting offended becuase I thought that meant people thought I looked slutty, but I'm confident that I don't look slutty at all.

sorry I meant I don't* not I'd

Most Helpful Guy

• It may just be that you don't look naive and innocent or prudish, it may be the way you dress (not necessarily slutty, but not like a librarian or something) and the way you present yourself (confident, outgoing, fun, etc.)

What Guys Said 5

• I think the virgin look is only really meant for anyone who looks really younger than their age or innocent so I would assume 97% of the world look like they are not virgins - I personally wouldn't too bothered about it.

• People are just surprised that's all. There's a stereotype of the "virgin girl", you know, you've seen them on movies/TV, people don't equate it to real life. I wouldn't read anything into it. As long as you're happy and confident ignore what others say.

• I am sorry that you have met all these disrespectful people. People nowadays just like to insult people. Don't you change for anyone, you do you boo ^_^

• It means you're attractive in some way.

• I think they mean you don't look young and innocent

What Girls Said 1

• It means that they're ignorant as fuck.