So here are some interesting pics of the seemingly best looking white men and of indian actors outside the spotlight?

White men

Indian men

Now people say south Asian men are ugly and have no chance compared to white men. Maybe its just me, but outside the spotlight, i think they clearly look better in these pics, if u think i am frauding, google in order john abraham, akshay kumar and siddharth malhotra, they look waay better in the spotlight. And if u think only light skinned indians look good, unfortunately i can't pick from bollywood because that attitude is there for sure, but from hollywood, here is sendhil ramamurthy

And yeah we are not even short or skinny anymore, in today's generation, 5'10-5'11 woukd be about average height barely among middle and upper class guys and 5'6-5'7 among the girls, so u can't play that card too

Most Helpful Girl

• I've very rarely heard of women saying they don't like Indian men because of anything with their appearance.

More like issues with cultural things... how Indian men are pretty creepy quite often. Not really realizing that certain things are completely inappropriate, and failing to show much respect for women unless they're trying to get in her pants. I wouldn't really call that 'respect' either..

• Of david gandy and siddharth malhotra go to a bar and behave to the same level of perversion with the same gorgeous woman, whom do u think is going home with her and who will be considered creepy? Its like, we are creepy just for being brown

• So its not just because of apearence... its relieving...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many indian men are as handsome as white guys

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not really sure what your question is but I find a lot of south Asian men attractive, sometimes very attractive - but I find a lot more white guys attractive. It's the eyes and a few other things.

Like if I find 10% of Indian guys attractive I find 40% of white guys attractive (not the actual numbers). I'm also white so...

• My point is being a south Asian man cannot mean ur ugly as people on the internet say. I mean, there is just as much of a ratio of good abd ugly looking people in all races but people just generalise indians as ugly which is rather sad

• And yes, our preferances are usually based on what we see around us

• Oh I see - yeah I think media portrayals have a lot to do with perception. And I tend to be most attracted to British guys and Russians - I think because I am almost half British (English, Scottish, welsh, Irish) and some Polish/Slavic.

• Why is Adam Levine on there? he's not that good looking lol. He just has a good voice.

• Yes but most Indian guys don't look like Jhon Abraham and Sidd. White men in general are taller, have better features and more attractive. Coming from an Indian girl who grew up in Canada

• i am 5'11'' tall and thats barely average here and here in north indian states every 2nd-3rd guy looks like siddharth malhotra i am not even joking, he has a very normal face of a punjabi guy, just much fitter and a lower body fat, the only advantage in features white men have over indians is they are of a bigger body structure which honestly can get very embarrassing sometimes for us like look at him next to an average joe in new zealand, even that guy is dominating him in frame and even has a bigger face lol and this guy looks grand among other indians
      images.indianexpress.com/.../...tra-lotr-embed.jpg
      this is the only place basically where it gets sucky for us

• he is the most despicable looking guy i ever seen

• and then comes his brother from another mother, elijah wood/ frodo

What Guys Said 1

• It's all post-colonial & islamic white supremacy.

And the people who are in a position to oppress you WILL do so.

• Quite true, every fat kid in the basement and every conceited average to below girl calls indian men ugly in general

• I'm not online much, but sure!

• there u go, i followed you,