Rate this guy out of 10?

Rate this guy out of 10?

His name is keith sequeira

• Hot
  • Not
  • Butt freaking ugly
Please help, this is for a school prpject

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the puppy...

• Lol burn

• i kind of want to be fair, i see girls hitting on a lot of men out here (not mentioning any of course), now fact is this, if i open the profile of those guys vs if i look at this guy's pics, he is always gonna be more handsome than the men here so it would be safe to assume he is at least everyday handsome, why then are there so many NOT's? is it all about looking as good as ian sommerhalder to be considered good looking?

• Because a lot of what goes into liking a guy can't be seen in pictures. How does he carry himself? How does he act around different groups of people? How does he treat women? What's his attitude? Those are all really important and if we don't know the answer we can't say if we'd like him or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is very handsome

• even more than you sir?

• i bet you were more handsome than he was back in the days sir :) u have nice features no homo and ur quite good looking even now

• Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's just me but that doesn't even look like the sane guy in every pic. His age looks different and by a lot as well as his skin tone.

• Put down the cigarette and he not bad

What Guys Said 3

• A good looking man 💁

• I am interested in seeing results without people knowing ethnicity, i think he looks like a rugged bersion of enrique iglesias

• Yeah Hrithik is like Greek God 🙏

• in my opinion 10's are only 9's perceived as better in looks people like francisco lachowski, enrique, nick bateman, zayn malik, siddharth makhotrs etc are genuine 8's, this guy is like 1 point lower

• Average looking , nothing fancy about him , by the way who is he? :/

• its sad, even he is considered ugly to average to girls here and i look like shit next to him