What breast size do guys prefer?

I'm Asian, so of course I don't have a D or C cup breast size, and I get discouraged when it comes to getting a boyfriend because I don't have the physical/sexual attributes (big breasts and fitness model butt) to attract him to me. Is there any love for girls who aren't busty and curvy, or should we just make our breasts bigger with pills or give up on dating?

I'm a mere 36 B cup and I get intimidated and shy when I see girls with C cups and having cleavage while my boobs are hardly voluptuous because I feel like I would not satisfy a potential boyfriend with my lack of juicy jugs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of big boobs, I like small, up to a "generous handfull", but not big.
    All guys are different, don't worry about changing the way your breasts are, there are plenty of guys out there who like small boobs.

What Guys Said 37

• Really, it depends on each individual girl's body. The size of her chest isn't the most important fact. Proportionality is. Amind an attractive face trumps all else, especially if the girl has a personality (can make me laugh or otherwise put me in a good mood when I interact with her).

• Well, I personally love very big breasts, but don't let what I or other guys like discourage you, because there are still a lot of us who like small ones. Also, while I am a big-breast lover, I don't shut out ALL smaller-chested girls. I'd rather be with a B-cup girl over a an E-cup who's a total bitch.

• i love boobs period
    from B - H

as long as you have boobs its all good
    i like the way small ones bounce though
    :p

• I prefer my fiancĂ©e's size. Why? Because they are HERS. The size doesn't matter.

• Well for me boobs size or butt size doesn't matter. What really matters to me is loyalty!!
    *a girl that can make u laugh even when u're feeling low!
    *a girl who is trustworthy
    *caring
    *loving
    that's all i guy like me wants in his dream girl!!

• A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
    O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

In other words, I don't care.

• I've dated lots of Asians with A cups, and I've dated lots of Asians with D cups. To be completely honest, it really doesn't matter.

There are things I could do with girls who have A cups that aren't as easy to do with the ones with D cups, and then there are things I could do with the D cups that aren't as easy to do with the As.

If I had a gun to my head, I would probably choose As. But the practical difference is much smaller than you'd think.

• B cup for sure, they are the best they stay nice and perky forever, then you don't have to worry about gravity reeking havoc on your girls assets

• it depends on the girls body... the proportions need to be right. if you have a petite skinny body then small boobs look good to. generally, if I could choose... I'd say C or D cup. But I'm perfectly fine with a B cup or bigger too and even if it's just an A, I can still have fun with them.

oh and don't buy pills to get bigger breasts... that's wasted money. and a boob job feels like a downgrade to me, I'd take smaller, natural boobs over bigger fake ones all day

• It's less about size more about shape and I actually prefer the smaller ones because they hold their shape better. The really big ones need straps and bras and pulleys and all the kinds of things to keep them up from sagging down to her belly button lol

• Real MED size breast is good

• Ya but you are probably fit/flat stomach, which is unfortunately getting rare these days

• id u have an honest heart, and acceptable manners, thats more than enough.

• varies from guy to guy. plenty of guys prefer smaller over larger, and other guys aren't that into boobs in the first place.

• I prefer smaller breasts and please don't give up on dating. It's always someone who will think you are sexy.

• Big enough to get a mouth on.

• Breast are nice at any size

• Deadpool approves of any breasts, as long as he can burry his wiener in thouse marvelous mountain ranges or itty bitty hills.

• Big boobs are hot so but only count if u skinny.

• I alway have liked smaller breasts, yes I like big ones too. But I always seem to have liked smaller more. And as for your butt that is something that can be worked on some with working out if you would be up to it.

• Most guy's won't give a shit. Don't worry about it.

• i dont have a preference i just like them curvy and not too big or too small, simple and not particular.

• Lived on Okinawa for a few years so I understand the boob thing. And I can honestly say it doesn't matter to me. Asian women tend to be very pretty irregardless.

• I love A cup breasts

• There's a guy who loves every girl

• B or A.

• Focus on being a awesome person and boob size won't really matter.

• Size isn't important, as long the breast looks good.

• Post a pic in a bra

• A of b is perfect for me

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 7

• 36B club!!! Yay!!! My ex liked my small perky breasts so don't worry. Lots of men aren't into huge, swaying milk dispensers.

• Welcome to the club of small boobs 🙌🏼 mine are a B or C cup depending on the bra, I would of preferred to have bigger boobs but I'm content:) you should also be content it's not all about the boobs!!!

• ur a good size and even if u were smaller, its fine. people overhype boob and butt size. think about it, before people are in a relatonship theyre just dreaming lol then real life happens and u never know who u connect with, u know? guys who click with u will like u for wht u have.

• I have Cs so I am gonna choose that.. 😛

• From what I see it's usually B or C cups. I don't see why given that D's make much better pillows. .3.

• they like C D cup

• All sizes, really. Like, some guys just like boobs no matter what. Once in a while, you might encounter a guy that loves really big breasts, and other that like small. But from my experience, they just love boobs. If a guy doesn't like you, time to move on to try to find one that does.