Is this a good curvy but skinny example?

I'm curious what people says is a good combo of curvy and skinny... Because that's what my goal is! This is my sis & I'm wondering if guys/girls think it's attractive or too muscular or what? What do you all think?
Oh and the phone emoji is there to cover her phone case because it says her name haha.

Be honest!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How would we be able to tell looking at the person from the side with shitty posture?

Just embrace your natural shape and work to be the best you you can be.

• Yeah I guess it's not the best angle... Sorry haha! Yeah I'm just working to get in the best shape I can, thanks for your opinion :)

What Guys Said 22

• I think she has a nice physique from what I can tell. But you can't really tell if she is curvy because you only see her hips from the side. And best of luck on your fitness goals :)

• Whatever you want to call her body type (and really, that doesn't matter) her body looks good.

• I like that look

• Her body is nice, her butt could use more squats.

• No... Not really... You'll need to look at alexis ren for that. Skinny with an hourglass shape. Not saying it's what you must be, but that's how I define curvy but skinny.

• I think she

• Everyone is different and we all have different tastes.

• 🔥💥😱😍 you know girls go on here and think oh I'm fat or oh I'm ugly but most of you are really hot and any man would be lucky to have them including you

• I don't consider her skinny, but she is curvy. She is more like curvy and fit.

• Sideways doesn't really help

• Looks great to me

• nah thats not the curvy zone

• Yup I like!!

• i think thats great :)

• Looks wonderful to me

• Need more pics

• ah YES

• Yeah it is. I like it.

• Yes from that side. Should a pic from the front also

• She's skinny but not curvy in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, her body looks really hot. But not curvy hot. This is curvy.

828254.com/.../...e-8b73-8c1409174c4b_large_p1.jpg

• That ass tho :)

• Yeah I guess so.

What Girls Said 6

• Looks like an average looking body to me.
    I think your bone structure has a lot to do with being curvy. Its not something you can just make happen. Like when I become more fit I would be considered curvy skinny because I would hopefully have a flat stomach but wide hips. Don't try to get to something your body is not able to reach.

• Looks pretty average in my opinion. Not bad at all but nothing special.

I go to school with 22,000 people. Lol

• i think you're just skinny... but u look good :3

• Wouldn't call this a curvy body but definitely skinny with a bigger butt

• Curvy means your breast and hips balance out. Thick means you got booty and hips not the upper body. you are just thin.

• She's not curvy at all