How do I look? (rate honestly)?

Should I lose weight?
How do I look? (rate honestly)?

bump
my bmi is 20.6
my measurements are 33-24-38

Most Helpful Guy

• weight? what weight? You could try toning up though. pretty easy... coming from someone who's... borderline overweight XD

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely perfect! You don't need to change a thing. Judging by your torso, you may be a little TOO skinny! It's hard to become fit as a girl but you definitely have one of the better bodies, these days. Nothing needs to be changed! Now, go out and stay confident! You go, Glen Coco!!!

• lol thank you this inspired me

What Guys Said 48

• your body looks great. 9 or 10 in my opinion

• Don't do a damn thing

• 1|0
    • omg her body is perfect

• Id say legs

You? What do you think

• i think i need to lose thigh fat and love handles, boutta go live at the gym

• In all honesty, You may want to lose a little bit more fat and start going to the gym and Doing squats will tone up and build ur legs N make it much better... Congrats on losing 28 lbs... I lost 92 lbs when i was 15 ... Keep up the work... don't let this be the end of ur journey... There is nor after pic... Keep getting better N better So basically just lose a little more fat N start squatting

• 92 is a lot, congrats :)

• You look great the way you are! I would not change a thing and just stay the course for maintenance purposes.

• I think you look perfectly normal

• God no! You are fine and rather righteous at that!

• You have a great figure. You could have a perfect body if you really wanted it. I think you look fine though.

• what do u think i need to do to have a 'perfect body'?

• hello?

• Sorry, I haven't gotten on in a few days and I have so many messages now lol. Um, I think your body is very attractive. When I say perfect, I just meant that if you wanted your body to be even better looking, you could probably just figure out ways to tone your body. Like legs, hips, etc. But most of that can always be handled by just walking an hour every day. Maybe only 6 days a week if 7 is to many. That coupled with eating correctly.

• your BMI is good and if you feel fine then there is no need to lose any weight. your body looks perfectly fine to me :)

• you dont need to change a thing. if i want married i would be honored to put my arms around you

• HOT, very

• U dont need to lose a lot of weight, maybe just a couple pounds from thighs and stomach so u can look firmer

• No, you look just right.

• no do not lose weight, you are pretty. love the bikini, especially the bottom. nice body, super tits and sexy pussy

• Your body is great. You don't need to lose any weight... :-)

• Looking good 👍🏾

• Nothing to loose

• You don't need to lose weight.

• It's very hard to tell from those pics but like 8 pounds mahbe

• that'd put me at a 19.1 bmi

• Beyonce actually over rated af OP lol but yea bmi is bs. follow body fat % your bod looks on wau

• beyonce has an ideal body to me, we're just shaped differently so i'd never be able to get to her level

• Looks good to me
    But if you wanna be perfect then toning will be enough 💁

• Sexy as fuck :D So much I wwanna do ;)

• Man your beautiful I wish u were my girlfriend. Don't lose any weight because then u just start to look gross your perfect.

• can't see your face so dont know. Your body seems decent though, you dont need to lose any weight.

• There's no weight to lose...

• please do not loose weight its scary how many girls feel this way :l be happy and comfortable with who you are :) you look healthy maybe even put a little weigh on.. treat yo self fool :D haha smile!!

• Don't lose weight, you look good to me.

• You weight looks fine.

• You're silly no way you're very sexy

• decent body, nice tan but legs need a lot of work

• Pretty good.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think you should lose weight

• Lose what weight? -___-"

• u look good, thighs look thick and exaggerated because ur shins are small but ur perfect

• You're perfectly fine. That's what I'm trying to bounce back to!

• Hot body , I wish I had it Too

• nope you're fine!

• You look like an attention seeking girl.

• isn't this whole site attention-seeking?

no, not really. it's not what the site's for. it's meant to be helpful. you know you're good looking, you just want to be told

• Like body goals !