All my girlfriends look hot and sexy. I feel like I don't look sexy. I wear mostly flowy tops. any tips on how to look sexy and hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• put makeup to make it look natural and not too much, wear good clothes, smell nice, keep your hair nice and in short be stylish, quite easy just needs someone willing to take that extra step to be unique

What Guys Said 6

• You'll be sexy and hot to someone. Wear what is comfortable to you, not what you think you should wear.

• Its as easy as copying someone else who is sexy. Just look at what theyre wearing and copy it. Simple.

• I think feeling hot and sexy is more about attitude than what you wear.

• Copy your friends

• Do you have a pic of you and your friends together so we could give a good opinion.

• I thought flowy tops were always awesome... Like someone else said don't just copy someone elses style you'll do nothing more than be another faceless person. I remember girls that stand out. There's so many chicks that all have bleached hair and same clothes. There's a few groups of girls on my campus that I've apparently met three times and I still can't differentiate between their faces. They all just blend together like they're one person to me.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with flowy tops!

The best way to look sexy is to wear things you feel sexy in. If the flowy tops are not doing it for you, try some different things.

I usually go by this rule, if you are going to show off your body. Choose one part and highlight it. Leave every thing else more covered up.

For example, if you are going to wear short shorts, wear a top that doesn't expose too much cleavage.

Don't be afraid to try new things either. When you go shopping, try different styles on. Maybe you will find some things you look really good in that you wouldn't normally wear. Try different hair styles too!

And don't forget the confidence! If you go around feeling like the less sexy friend in your group, chances are you are going to be giving off those vibes. Try to be confident when you go out and people will take notice!