Do I scare guys away?

I been single for a long time and I don't mind being single, but I'm starting to think that maybe is because guys think I'm boring (I'm very shy at first only) I also dress a little weird. But i would love to know your thoughts and also some advice.Do I scare guys away?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good to me and seem to have a nice personality - Maybe being a little quiet makes it harder for guys to talk to you so work on your shyness - Just think to yourself that you don't have anything to be shy about, you are as nice as anyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, maybe the green hair and the nose ring look a bit intimidating.

What Guys Said 31

• Girl, you are beautiful. All woman are perfect in their own way. If anything boys are scared of your perfection and they don't know how to talk to you. Remember don't change anything about yourself, your individuality is what gives you your perfection. ^_^

• Maybe because your not into the guy and you act bored with him and he sees its going No where. As far as your face goes you look cute and sweet so that's not the problem.

• You don't look boring and lots of people these days have been single for a long time. It seems to be becoming more and more common. I think people don't even bother trying anymore. Both sexes for various reasons.

• You would scare me away, yes.

I typically run for the hills when I hear the words "depressing, anxiety, sadness" etc.

It's not that I am bigoted against people who suffer of psychological problems, but I have had a really bad experience with a girl who suffered of histrionic personality disorder and she would throw in all sorts of "You don't know how hard it is to be me" type of comments.

• Lmfao the "depressing" word was on a joke with my friend but is okay I understand it sounds like you had a tough time during your relationship. I'm sorry for scaring you away mate

• I'll be totally honest, you really really scared me!

Alright, I'm totally joking. :P

Cheer up, lass. You got a pretty cute face and from what I can see of your body, you look pretty good too. Consider that if a girl is more beautiful than average even if it's a little bit, tends to intimidate guys.

• I dunno why that is, you seem witty and you're super attractive. You'd get eye contact from me if I passed you on the street.

Doubt I'd have the guts to ask you out tho haha.

• Again, longer hair and less lipstick would make you a lot less intimidating.

• Holy fuck you're gorgeous. Anywho, just be you, you're probably not boring at all, and their just scared because you're an independent women. And if you act like you do in those selfies, I don't know how you're not taken. Just sayin.

• Well, whatever it is, it's not your looks or dress sense.

• They might be intimidated. You're good looking and edgy. They probably think you like a certain type of guy (maybe like a rocker, punk or emo type of guy?) and you being quiet in the beginning makes them think that they're not your type.

• I think your pretty (:

• Your hair has a rainbow in it. Maybe thats why? I don't know or maybe you don't show guys enough interest?

• You look great in the last pic

• That nose ring is awesome
    Loose the makeup.

• add me on snaps

• You look awesome how can they be scared of you?

• why you look delicious!

• You dont scare me :p

• I ask myself the same thing about girls. I like the second picture the best.

• You defiantly wouldn't scare me away... you're beautiful!

• You are very nice

• Psh please your under 18 ask this question again in 20 years!

• you look like a lesbian, thats why, ur hot tho

• Holy shit

• yeah you do.

at least you scared me.

• Yeah intimidating due to tour beauty :)

• More than likely yes you probably do.

• I'd be your friend

• you look like a weirdo in many senses of the word. i "hate" your "kind of people". not something i'd hang around with.

• You're young plenty time

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 3

• You're very pretty! :)

• your style is a little extreme and not very feminine. Maybe girl it up a little and show them your pretty side.

• You're cute but kind of in an unapproachable way. You look like you don't care about anything