By the description my body sucks (sorry for not having a picture)?

Im average tall (5'7"). Im thin with flat stomach and tall slim legs. I like my body but when it comes to curves I really hate it. I have an almost flat butt. Im flat chested too 😔. I really dont know what to do to get a bigger butt at least. Should I gain? Should I exercise? And if I exercise I think I wi be very toned to get a bigger butt and it won't be attractive at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer tall, slimmer girls with nice small butts. But of course, having a bigger butt isn't a problem either. I have no idea about female diets or what they should do to get a little bigger, but for myself I just ate more healthy food and exercised more.

I assume women could do the same, so just if I was you I'd find out what type and how much food you should be eating each day. Focus on doing a lot of squats while still working out the rest of your body to tone it all out.

What Guys Said 10

• Your young yet that will come later don't push your youth and rush it. The next thing you know you will be an old lady and talking about how old you feel.

• I actually prefer the slimmer look

• 5'7" is above average, especially if you are <18.

and your body sounds very good to me. butts and boobs don't need to be big to look good. that's all I can say from that description

• why no picture? you probably look really good

• Flat chested, yea lol

• What is that supposed to mean?

• Nah, don't sweat it. Or, gain it I suppose. A lot of guys are into petite women, so don't worry.

• Sounds ok to me

• Flat girls are the best girls

• We can't accurate give advice without a pic. Crop out your face if you have to for privacy reasons.

• Nce height :) sexy body why worry?

• I thought curves were sexy not flat chested and flat butt😐

• You can get rid of body hair

• Still , flat is sexy, stubbly waxed isn't , lol
      Anyway

What Girls Said 1

• You're not even through puberty yet. Why worry about it?

• Then how get I be through puberty faster? Im 15!

• Go google "puberty"

• Yes sir