Girl In Distress, Please Help?

I totally get that girls and guys post pics for attention in this site but I have a genuine question that need attending to!
This photo I'm posting Is for one of my classes which requires you to identify one thing that "you" would change. Write your answer in the comments please :) Girl In Distress, Please Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I GOT IT! I found the one thing that would make her face look a little better. If her nose towards the bottom wasn't so narrow. Just a little wider on the nostrils to kind of fill it in a little more. Like if each side came out by about.75cm.

Yea, I guess the best way to summarize it would be if your nose had a little more shape. But honestly thats such a generic thing to say and it took a long time for me to even come up with that.

• Okay do you see how the top part of the bottom of her nose pops out a little on the sides? (This is hard to explain). I think she'd look (insignificantly) better without that I guess, so narrow that top part there.

• @DarkHumorRUs I see what you mean, but I personally think that would make her nose look kinda pointy and maybe too European for the rest of her face.

What Guys Said 36

• While you are very pretty, your face is a little long. A shorter face, from chin to forehead, would suit your features a little better.
    I don't like making criticisms, because I don't like the risk or hurting feelings, especially over things they CAN'T change, but you specifically asked for that, in this case, rather than post a "what am i if you rated me out of 10?" So I gave you some.

• I would change the picture so that I'm in it with my arm around you cause you're super beautiful.

Other than that I wouldn't change anything.

• That is a really tough one - I can't see anything - I would change society's need for trying to impose change on people.

• Did you consider the fact that they're not asking you to pick something physical to change?

Just pick a bad habit that you have.

• Yes I have considered that but the question specifically states something physical, thank you for your comment :)

• The hand and cell phone shadow on your breast. Now that I look at it more the shadow looks like the guy from the Simpsons that cartoon tv show

• I'd change nothing!

• This question is rhetorical. All woman are perfect in their beauty. The form of a woman is perfect and should be respected. If you change something about yourself you will corrupt your perfection. ^_^

• to look a little happier. i'm not saying smile but the look in your eyes makes you look a little upset or sightly depressed. sorry that what i see.
    other than that your very attractive

• It's probably because I'm squinting into the sunset but thank you for your comment! :)

• I can't really see anything the more I look at the pic.
    At first I was going to say lose the RBF but I don't think it is now even with it you are really beautiful.

• I'm calling BS. No modern school would ask children what they would like to change about them. Progressives and liberals would burn the place to the ground.

Physically, I wouldn't change anything. I lose all emotional interest in girls that are slutty though. I'm not sure you can be changed back into a virgin.

• I would imagine that you have never taken female health classes before because then you would know that one of the first things they make you do is map out the things you do and don't like about yourself. YES I just said that, because that is what they make you do. YES it's uncomfortable to answer because nobody likes talking about themselves but unfortunately you don't have a choice. Please refrain from the nasty comments and just be helpful like I asked thanks :)

• So you don't deny it? Looks like I guessed correctly. I bet you even hook up with black guys.

• by the way... her cortisol could be lower than norm.. countering the excess testosterone you presume she has.

• You're a pretty girl so I don't see anything that I would change really.

I know this is nitpicking, but maybe wax your arms? That's the only thing really. Otherwise, you're good.

• It's funny you say that because you're not the only one who has mentioned my arms! My hair on my arms is blonde and it's just the way that the sunset has caught them but thank you for your opinion :)

• Good. As long as you stay away from the drugs, you'll be fine. It would be a shame to waste your beauty like she did.

• I'd say she looks more like My Future Girlfriend actually. Maybe it's just me.

• There's no smile... You don't look really happy and you look a little tired that's all I would change

• Shadow, the top (im not a fan of the pattern), the clock is too fancy for beach... oh man you are making this really hard.

• I would change the cleavage to being deeper, no wait I don't think that it's possible. :D

• Nothing needs to be changed about you, your face is literally perfect.

• I wouldn't change anything, hot :)

• Thank you! But would be a great help if you could change something :)

• From this picture I honestly don't know what. Like the one guy said the cell phone shadow lol. But I think you mean with your body right? Yeah, I got nothing ;)

• Okay thank you for your honesty :)

• I honestly tried but I couldn't find one thing I'd change about you. You're so beautiful

• I dunno, you look fabulous. Curly hair?

• All looks god to me

• You look adorable
    And I won't change anything!

• wouldn't change anything about you except the watch.

stupid ass trend.

• Haha thank you for your comment :) do you not like any jewellery?

• first time i've heard that in my lifetime. *pops collar*

wanna give ur class one thing you'd change? say eye color. the more melanin, the less susceptible you are to eye cancer, uv rays, etc. regardless, you're a cutie.

• Thank you, your comment is helpful :)

• Well.. your arm is kinda hairy...

• All the features that you have are the ones I like, so I can't complain. There's still a war going on about blonds and brunettes and what's a better hair color so i'm sure it will get brought up adventually.

• I'm not saying this out of empty flattery but I can't see anything that needs changing. That's my honest opinion.

• You have very nice legs.

• I'm not too sure about that, they're not exactly visible in the photo. Comment something you would change about that photo please? :)

• I wouldn't change a thing in that photo, you are a very pretty girl.

• Noicee eyes

• Smaller boobs

• Thats great

• The fact that I'm not in the picture with you, hahaha

• Can't see anything to change! Please visit my page and answer the rate my legs question.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 7

• You are so pretty!!

• The only thing I would change is to fix your necklace, it looks a little crooked :) You look beautiful girl :)

• Your beautiful! Your so cute pretty eyes cute top as well girl you got it going on totally gorgeous!!

• You are so pretty girl. I would change that watch though 😂

• Clearer skin

• Nose, it's quite broad I guess. But you look lovely.

• Face seems oval shaped, so over enlongated and nose is a bit broad for the frame of the face.
    It seems somewhat boxy