Which girl do you think is more "Drop Dead Gorgeous"?

Can't get over how pretty these girls are. I admire their beauty so much.

Which one do you find more "Drop Dead Gorgeous"? Not cute, pretty but legit WOW Gorgeous?

Taylor Marie Hill

Which girl do you think is more

Alexis Ren

0|1
14|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this isn't a good comparison. Taylor makes Alexis look cheap & that's coming from someone who thinks Alexis is hot. Taylor has an elegant beauty where as Alexis has a hot girl next door vibe. So Taylor.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Both are drop dead gorgeous - There is a paper thin margin between their attractiveness

1|2
    0|0
  • Alexis Ren. I don't think any of them is gorgeous though, but Alexis Ren is more attractive. They're both very attractive though, but not to the gorgeous status.

0|1
    0|0
    • Post a pic of a girl you find gorgeous because if these girls aren't gorgeous then I don't know what is

• Taylor Marie Hill. By a landslide. Alexis is very attractive, but Taylor has a wow factor.

2|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. I'm literally surprised at the majority voting for Alexis. You wouldn't see many girls of Taylors looks on a weekly basis but you would see girls like Alexis everyday. I don't see it? She's cute but has absolutely nothing gorgeous about her.

• I guess Alexis. Usually I'm not that into blondes but her smile seems genuine and unashamed, which is rare and cool. And Taylor's "posterior" is not quite my style, and that's sort of my thing.

2|1
    0|0
  • Alexis Ren is perfect!!

1|0
    0|0
  • That blonde is so fucking cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • We get it, you're an Alexis Ren fangirl. We don't need daily comparisons between her and other models...

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither r really killin me dead here

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are gorgeous. Taylor comes across as more confident while Alexis seems more shy.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you had to choose?

• Hard to say. Alexis looks like she'd be more fun though (sense of humor). She looks like she's maybe shorter to (turn on for me). I'd pick Alexis.

• Of the two? The blonde, I like the first pic of her, but she's not my typical type.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone mail these bitches a sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss ren wins my vote

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Adrianna Lima wins

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the first girl looks a lot better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexis Ren

0|0
    0|0
  • #2 blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • 2, 3, and 4 are a definitely beautiful women I honestly don't think they could look any better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexis Ren <3 HELL YEAH!

0|0
    0|0
  • Slut parade!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat ass/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think Taylor Marie Hill. Her beauty is more exotic and rare. And the olive skin-brown hair-green eye combo has always been a favorite of mine that I totally wish to have.
    But Alexis is gorgeous and so is her boyfriend Jay Alvarrez.. ah but Jay 😍.
    Make one of these with two guys!

1|0
    0|0
    • Taylor Hill is actually the celebrity crush of Jay Alvarez he said so on his Tumblr. He responded with a "Taylor Hill forever" when they asked him the question.

• Show All
    • I think before... well, I hope before.

• Yeah, they're the cutest couple and you need to check out their insta feed or a youtube video Jay posted called "summer", their life is so lavish and awesome. I'm really happy they're an item.

• Taylor Hill (1st one) is out of this world gorgeous. It's her face ♡ I'm a huge fan!
    56.media.tumblr.com/.../...1fhbmD1rqmg6no1_500.jpg
    57.media.tumblr.com/.../...ukgP311tahpkeo1_400.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • The 2nd girl is basic, has a very common look, nothing really special. More cute.

• lol what's up with that blonde girl? I see her everywhere😂 anyways, both are very pretty, the first one is so exotic, I think she's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • The second girl has a great smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both very attractive, but Alexis is prettier in my opinion. Love her smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • taylor hill

0|0
    0|0
  • Alexis Ren has a perfect body and she looks so happy, so she wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • the blonde chick

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st girl is way more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • The blonde because she looks more realistic. The brunette'w body looks disproportionate to her head almost like it belongs to someone else and they took a photo of her head and someone else body and it's a completely fake pic. Also her eyebrows are way too thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both beautiful but I'd say Alexis has a more "marry her" look

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not that attractive. They both lack curve.

0|0
    0|0