Girls, what do you think about my hands?

I think they're too small and girly, wish I had big muscular caveman hands.

• No good
    5% (2)
  • They're normal hands
    48% (20)
  • I like them
    45% (19)
  • no comment
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I'm on the shorter side, 5'9 but very skinny. Only 127. Do hands get meatier when you gain weight? I've always been skinny
im shocked

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If you gain weight (as in fat, not muscles) you gain in your hands too.
    But your hands look good, don't need to worry about it. 💁

• maybe the angle makes my hands look better than it is. I can't believe it. Why do they look so awful to me omg

• It looks like you have long and skinny fingers with palms that match them which I personally like more than "manly". 😍😅

• so true i like it that way too ♥

What Girls Said 7

• they look fine man.

• yeah apprently... im shocked

• They look normal. They should look adequate to your weight. And since you seem tall and skinny (in this photo at least), you can't expect to have caveman hands lol
    There's nothing wrong with them

• I'm on the shorter side, 5'9 but very skinny. Only 127. Do hands get meatier when you gain weight? I've always been skinny

• I hope so. holy crap it would suck so much if I put on weight and my hands were still skinny.

• Haha that shouldn't happen
      I mean compare the hands of a bigger person (say I don't know, Jonah Hill or Rebel Wilson to those of a supermodel for examplw. You can clearly see the difference)
      But you shouldn't start gaining weight (whether it's muscle or fat ) just to change your hands. They are perfectly fine now too.

• no, they look perfectly fine to me. they might be long fingers, so they could look skinnier. all I know is, I don't care about hands lol

• come on they look fine ! i love hands in a general way (yes i'm weird) and yours are fine ♥

• thanks, it's just that people used to tease me about it, theyd always compare their hands with mine and say how small they were

• haha yeah i understand, i have small hands too but i am a girl so it's more like a compliment, but u know yours look pretty so you should just don't care, i want a guy with pretty hands ahah :3

• they look a little girly, yes if you gain weight you're hands would get meatier

• mmm hot finger melee

• I like men with slender hands, especially if they have long fingers too.
    I'm not really a fan of the big meaty cave manpaws.

• You're perfect to me tbh. I like smaller guys. If a guy is the same size as me I'm less intimidated. They're more attractive too.
      I'm 5'8" 125lbs, do you like girls my size?