Dont be harsh super insecure what am I?

dont be harsh super insecure what am I ?

I'm really inscure and I don't know what I am out of 10? am I ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• you ain't getting no rating from me girl -3- na uh, listen im going to be honest with you for a bit, stop looking for peoples approval, why do these people matter so much? i dont know what you think is wrong with your own image but when i looked at you i saw someone forcing themselves, you dont need to be secure i think being a little insecure in ones self shows humility, i just can't understand, an im sorry if I've offended you (dont really care if i did or not honestly -3-) just be yourself for like five minutes an maybe you wouldn't need to look for approval for online people

• So true still insecure I was bullied I don't know how I truly look

• I've been bullied, abused, put down, told i was complete an utter shit, an that was by the one person who should have never said that to me not only in school, but in my short time I've learned that if i dont at least care for myself ill always be insecure, your trying to please everyone but yourself, and thats what bothers me the most

Most Helpful Girl

• blonde... clearly

• What

• I don t rate people. you re above average
      pretty and sexy in the same time.
      don t put a number on yourself please

• Why no numbers?

What Guys Said 47

• i dont understand.

you got good ratings and shitload of compliments the last time you posted this pic.

whats up brah?

• Some people say I'm ugly or masculin looking

• Girl, you are beautiful. All woman are perfect in their own way. If anything boys are scared of your perfection and they don't know how to talk to you. Remember don't change anything about yourself, your individuality is what gives you your perfection. ^_^

• you are very very pretty. definitely not ugly

i'd say a 7.5 to 8

• I give you 10/10

• You look like a beautiful woman in her prime and who takes care of herself. Good for you! Don't worry about the number. You're not a work of art to be quantified by a bunch of silly gooses wearing monocles lol Good luck!

• Hahahaha, girl, you are gorgeous. Please stahp making girls feel bad on here.

• What

• I truly feel insecure like I'm mediocre or below average I was bullied a lot on my looks so I really don't know how I look

• Yeah, who bullies you on your looks? Other girls? Cause they're just jealous.

• I think you look very pretty

• no your not ugly at all. and if someone make you feel that way they dont deserve to know you or be around you. 8/10

• You have got to be kidding.

You are really attractive!

• Girl, you are gorgeous. you may feel that there is something wrong with your looks, but there isn't in my opinion. don't change a thing about yourself.

9/10

• Very cute gorgeous hair nice body!

• Deadpool approves. Your Bang-O-Matic rating is 7/10, but since I'm usually on shrooms I will give you 12/10.

• 7 or so, I'm not good at rating

• you're cute in a 90's sort of way

• You are gorgeous. 8 out of 10

• you're a country girl.

• I do not do the rate thing, but I will say that you are very pretty. love the boobs. they look lovely, would look even better if they were more revealing. . . .

• 69 /10

• You are beautiful

• You look great! Ugly? Hell no!!!

• Rate?

• Yeah but is it still 9...

• Great! I'm glad I made you laugh. "but is it still 9..."? I'm guessing you're asking me. Yes, it's still 9.

• You, madam, are a zucchini

• You're pretty (though not necessarily the type I usually chase), you have nothing to stress over in the looks department.

• Why so insecure? You're pretty good looking.

• i don't know but you're quite pretty. you have nothing to worry about.

• Whats your eye colour?

• You have that cute girl next door look.

• That hair an boobs OMG. SO SEXY

• you look very fine!

• Oh sure I post a pic girls lie, a girl post a pic and every guy
    wants to date her.

• Hummmmm I'm gonna say 7 but if we hung out and got to know each other it could eventually be a 10

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 15

• You are hella cute!

Great eyes and smile. And you have nice big boobs! Guys really like that!

You are not ugly at all!!!

• Let me clean ur dirty ass mirror u damn 9 lol👌

• 8/10. You are really pretty and I love your hair!

• You're very pretty I don't know why you're asking this

• You're super pretty! I love your hair♡ Why are you insecure? :(

• Do you actually think you're ugly? That is unbelievable. You're a 10, don't stress

• You are beautiful 10/10

• Omg your sooo pretty!!!

• you're pretty and 8/10

• Girl, you are beautiful!!!

• you have great hair

• You are beautiful :)

• you're gorgeous, girl!

• 7, you have really nice hair. And don't feel insecure most people think you are 7,8 which is a pretty high number. Some girls would die to be rated that high.