• No
    50% (26)69% (46)61% (72)Vote
  • Indifferent
    31% (16)22% (15)26% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Visible collarbones have been the bane of mankind from the start. Cases have been noted wherein infants and even small children have been coaxed into immediate delirium, followed closely by expiration, at the mere glimpse of an exposed collarbone. Though visible collarbones are clearly unacceptable at every level, it seems we must continue to put up with them until invisible ones become available. If this problem should become more than you feel you can bear, please notify me at once and I'll be glad to call the waaaaaambulance! ; - )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• They're not, it's actually a cute feature on most. But I'm pretty sure many peopel are indifferent to them. Awesome necklace by the way. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many women worry far too often about far too much. No has a completely perfect body. You seem to be very attractive. Don't concern yourself at all about your collarbones.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're actually REALLY attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • NO!! I actually love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah looks good to me. I have collar bones more visible than that although I'm only 110 lbs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh voted yes but I read it wrong.

YES, visible collarbones mean the girl is thin or fit, which is great. So, collarbone is attractive by correlation.

0|0
    0|0
  • visible collarbones are definitely not unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say they are unattractive, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they're not unattractive. Everyone has collarbones. You just look like a normal human. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me. I don't mind them. Natural. Common.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look absolutely normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Collar bones like in the pic are so hot to me!! I don't know why, I'm into collar bones

0|0
    0|0
  • i have never even fucking heard it's a thing until i came on this site and every chick keeps asking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh i think thats great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. I've never even thought about a girl's collar bone until you asked this so I think you have nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're attractive, it has a certain elegance or something :).

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if you look like Mary Kate and Ashley, then yes. If you have a little more meat than no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your shoulders and collarbones are fine. I think you have a great body. You should be proud of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so, everyone has them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I've gotten complements on mine but they're more visible than that

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg your really hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but girls with collarbones usually have stick arms and legs which is kinda a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent, not even something I'd notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Makes me want to karate chop it and break it in half.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No not at all... I personally find it very attractive and we all have them I think the only time you can't see it is if you're obese but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me they are attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't recall ever seeing a person whose collarbones were not visible unless they're morbidly obese (I'm talking bed-ridden obesity)

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I have visible collar bones too and I actually happen to like it. I think they are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are like that, but people compliment on how graceful my neck and shoulders look. I would think they look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are WAY more visible then yours and I was wondering the same xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Collarbones are hot

0|0
    0|0