Should I be disgusted with my body?

Should I be disgusted with my body?

953

Most Helpful Guy

• Did someone feel disgusted to your body or just plain jealous of your amazing shape?
    Because your body looks fine to me. People should only be disgusted towards this filthy media.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 52

• d00d your body is fine.

and i want to congratulate you on taking a mirror selfie with a clean fucking mirror! WOO!

like holy shit so many girls sent me pics where their mirror is just so fucking disgusting, i can't even focus on her. blech...

keep the mirror clean before takin pics people. it matters

• Right? You can see toothpaste and shit like, no d00d, clean your shit up first.

• @TonyRyan hahaa yep! those toothpaste stains are always there, and sometimes hair particles.. like fuuuuck...

• If you have a thing against hot bodies and really want to look bad, then you should be disgusted with your body.

• no saggy tits, decent sized bulge on the stomach, nice hips... the only thing you should be disgusted with is THINKING that there is something to be disgusted about. Many guys would appreciate you at least keeping it to that level, some just let go.

• Girl, you are beautiful. All woman are perfect in their own way. If anything boys are scared of your perfection and they don't know how to talk to you. Remember don't change anything about yourself, your individuality is what gives you your perfection. ^_^

• you shouldn't be disgusted at all

• Nah I find you hot.

• No you should not. You're fine! Better than me.

• Looks really good to me

• I bet you have tons of casual sex

• You should be most happy with your body. I know I would be.

• very sexy body. very sexy boobs. and an awesomely sexy pussy. you have nothing to be disgusted about. the only thing to be disgusted about is that you have to be so fully clothed in this picture and hide your sexy body.

• Nah you have good puss puss.

• Nope your body is fine..! Why should you be disgusted?

• why exactly?

• your body looks fine, stop worrying.

• No it looks great

• Can't tell from one pic but I've seen fatter chicks than that thinking they hot lol

• Nothing appears to be wrong

• Naw, nothin wrong there that I can see d00d

• Your body is hot why would you be disguised?

• No, not at all.. very nice body

• Nooooooooooooooooooooo thats one hot bod love those thighs

• I think it's fine to be honest

• Actually you're very hot. Great thighs by the way.

• disgusted... why! look at how sexy your body looks in that little thong! couldnt imagine if your bra was showing

• Girl, how could you be disgusted, you have a great shape. And you know it! ;)

• Oh god !

you look pretty good I might hurl ! : S

• not my type a bit too overweight but no you shouldn't be disgusted brah

• I think you look great! please visit my page and answer the rate my legs question

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 9

• no way! You look amazing! Only thing would be to lose the navel ring.

My boyfriend says you look HOT and i agree!

• I love her belly ring! I have one myself & hers is super cute.

• you have loads of potential
    just tone up now... maybe loose 3 pounds just for the tummy area and tone up

• This has got to be the hottest body I've seen on GAG this whole week, & it's already halfway through!

Please darling, know there's always room for improvement but honestly you have no trace of disgust or ugliness with you. Did someone challenge your beauty by trying to demote your body with cheap insults? If so, to hell with them because I'd do anything to make you my princess/queen if I were a guy.

• No, but you should be disgusted with that toilet paper roll. The end is supposed to go in the front!

• lol is your question a joke?

• you have a good one

• Seriously, what are you talking about.

• You're a little overweight

• No... honestly you look really thick