#2) is it the hijab? My looks? Why aren't the guys on the arab dating site messaging me that much? Picture included?

I live in the u. s. by the way. #2) is it the hijab? My looks? Why aren't the guys on the arab dating site messaging me that much? Picture included?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you mentioned that maybe it is your hijab, but are you looking for some guy who is not wanting to date you because of it, if its a strong part of your life? If the hijab is turning guys off, then perhaps they just aren't right FOR YOU not the other way around. You have a beautiful picture, and I think it will attract the right person when the time comes. Just be patient. In the meantime, maybe go out into the real world and try to meet guys that way. A picture never really tells the full story of a person anyway.

What Guys Said 26

• As others have said, I don't think its the looks. Its odd that it would be the hijab though if its on a sight specificly for arabs, which I would imagine are predominantly muslim. So I really don't know why that would be, it could be what you have written on your profile or it could be that since its such a specific site that it simply does not have as many men on it so more "competition" so to speak.

• doubt it's your looks. you are beautiful. might be the hijab or more it may be what the hijab represents to many

• I'm leaning towards that too, I just don't understand because the majority of the guys are Muslim too

• i'll admit i'm nervous as a non-muslim to approach women in hijabs. pimarily because often i've been told by male friends who are Muslim that Muslim women won't consider non-Muslim men

• It's not your looks, it might be the hijab and what it represents but at the same time that wouldn't make sense either if they are Muslim as well then they wouldn't have anything to worry about. So I am at a loss I am afraid.

• trolll

• Looks wise I think you are beautiful - Arab guys shouldn't be put off by the hijab

• I think you're beautiful, and I'm sure you'll find someone soon.

• I have no idea why guys are not messaging you. WOW you are a pretty girl. Those guys must be mad or blind or both.

• your very attractive. sorry i cannt find the words to describe what i see when i look in your eyes

• Ah, ich finde du sehr schon.

Aber, aber im wei├čen...

• I doubt it's your looks.

• maybe they are just finding someone else better for them, it happens

• I just don't get it. I'm studying, work, not the ugliest out there, and I'd like to think I'm nice. I just don't get it.

• The muslim guys you are looking for generally already have someone they are getting hooked up with. My guess

Those dating site ones are looking for a good time probably

• What do you mean already have someone they're getting hooked up with? I mean the average age of them are 25+, I would like to think they know what they're doing.

• I doubt it's your looks. You're very pretty with striking eyes

• Your very pretty hijab and all. I'm sure someone will message you soon

• I don't know you're really pretty to me.

• yes hijab esselamu aleykum

• Great sweet

• you are pretty, wish i could talk u

• im arab send me a message we can chat

• I'm her brother send your bio-data. What do you do for a living? How much do you make? Where are you from? lol

• @amazon-boy you sure you her brother ;)

• Because it seems you wrote troll earlier ;)

• My god you're beautiful , im an arab by the way and i would totally think you're gorgeous

• photo you? and you muslim?

• You're BEAUTIFUL <3

Very halal :3

• im not trying to be racist. im completely for muslims but ISIS at the moment have completely destroyed the worlds image of muslims. its sad because they are not one part muslim.

• It's so pretty , lovely eyes lively eyebrows :)
    Single :p

• hey is it really you?
    you are so attractive, i llike arabic girls, how can i message you?:)

• You don't need this stuff in the USA. Act like an American and embrace a modern culture.

• You're an old man, you should know better than to be acting like an idiot. You need to grow up, and embrace the diversity.

• You're gorgeous!

What Girls Said 6

• Walla habibi Arab women are really pretty 😊

• You look gorgeous Ma Shaa Allah
    It's not your looks.

• I just don't know what it is, it gets annoying that they just view, and sometimes don't even message me

• :( whatever it may be, stick to the hijab. :)

• omg you're so freaking pretty

• you are just STUNNING!! <3

• I know that the Hijab's main reason why muslim women wear it to avoid men looking at them? why are you wearing it? if you're trying to date men then you're doing your religion wrong. take it off :}

• cuz its not her its a picture of a a random arab girl from internet

• You're gorgeous, I doubt the issue is your appearance.