• She's alright.
    53% (33)48% (50)50% (83)Vote
  • No way!
    15% (9)20% (21)18% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|46

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not attractive to me. She looks decent when she's loaded with makeup but that doesn't count.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's got a great body and decent face, bus she can be a real jerk.

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean she's in a sport predicated on essentially destroying your opponent in every way possible. i mean i don't think she gets by on being nice... just sayin

• I know, but trash talking shouldn't be part of a sport. I'm a believer that actions speak louder than words.

What Guys Said 45

• Her body is very good. I'd be a hypocrite if I said no. Personally, I don't like abs and big muscles on girls, but still, I'll say that I liked her body because she actually is extremely strong for a woman. There are lots of ladies with abs but they don't possess such strength which makes her a unique lady and gets a lot of attention, including mine.

I don't like her face and probably, her personality is horrible, I don't know and it doesn't matter in hotness. But face matters and it's meh.

She's not "A" but she's not "B" either.
    [Didn't vote]

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with make up and flattering clothes. In other words, no.
    usatftw.files.wordpress.com/.../...25831436767.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Quite personally, I can't say I'm attracted to her. She, honestly, isn't all that pretty to me. More or less average. I voted C. 😅
    I would guess that her fame and such helps her attractiveness for some people and also the loads of professional makeup helps too.

Honestly though, I don't see it. I don't know maybe it is just me and I'm alone in my preferences xD

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a great body since she's a high level athlete, but her face and hair without photoshop is only decent at best. If she hadn't achieved all that she has in mma and the way that she did, then there would be far fewer people that would find her hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • "She's alright." with the makeup and shit on. But when she pulls it off... she looks pretty damn good skin/features wise <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure somebody thinks she's hot, but I ain't the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion she is not hot but i can see why people see she's attractive. I voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • she confuses my boner. it wants to think she's hot, but then realizes she has huge muscles and gets cut up a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • She is not bad - Attractive in average sort of way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about hot but she is attractive to me. Definitely above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she is kinda hot indeed, but she shouldn't use makeup... she is a natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • media.giphy.com/media/xT77Y8eeEhBA8NQwLK/giphy.gif
    she is a strong woman with bundles of confidence... instantly attractive... but the fact she is known for beating her boyfriend up... meh, mixed bag

0|0
    0|0
    • She's arrogant I think.

Confident people can be humble she does not seem like she is

• Show All
    • I never heard her beating up her boyfriend where did you read this?

• @blondfrog it's written in her book, he ex came out and stated it's what broke them up

• No way here are Mixed Martial arts fighters who are hot.
    Miesha Tate, Carla Esparsa, Gina Carano, and Alexis Davis look these chicks up.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion she's hot, but she may not be "delicate" looking enough for some guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's okay, the face is kinda eh though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She aight

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks too manly

0|1
    0|0
  • Her cocky attitude ruins her attractive body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you need oven mitts just to hold he hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah id tap that !

Bot only if she wanted me to I mean i dont wanna be knocked out if i did it wrong :(

0|0
    0|0
  • someone Id never get in a trillion years..

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... not. I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG this woman is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive at all. 3/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She was hotter before she got her face kicked in. j/k

0|0
    0|0
  • Flaming HOT, OUCH!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not for me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty. But I can't shake the fact that she could kill me in like 2 seconds lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She's my future wife 😍🔥

0|0
    0|0
    • Like are you honestly kidding me right now? She's absolutely gorgeous with AND without makeup who the hell are you to judge?

• How is asking a question judging?

Do we all have to believe one person is gorgeous? Beauty is subjective.

I am sure you think you look alright.
      But plenty of women may think you're ass ugly.
      Isn't that okay? Aren't we allowed to view one person differently or must everyone formulate the same opinion to please your idiotic mind?

I'm shocked by your emotional out lash you probably haven't gotten laid in a while so of course everything looks good. I am even shocked you decided to follow me. You can un follow me now because you're too big of a baby to give an opinion without crying and pointing fingers. Goodbye

• Wtf?

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• She's pretty but her attitude disgusts me!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright. check out how different her boobs look in the dress (huge) and in the bikini (not so huge). she's okay, i mean she's pretty but i dont think she's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • she's like a 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl is goals

0|0
    0|0
  • She aight.