So G@Gers what is the truth about the men abs?

In the last few years there's been a lot of hybe about the men's abs, so I've been wondering what is the truth about all this Hollywood propaganda. Do girls actually think that the abs is the most attractive part of a man?, to be honest I doubt girls think that way but I'd like to hear some opinions of what should be the proper tone of a man's torso/abs. Here some examples:

1- Ryan Gosling from Crazy Stupid Love
I still remember Emma going "crazy" when he took off his shirt lol, do girls consider this tone as the most attractive?

2- Lazar Angeloz, a true beast!Is this tone that women consider as the most attractive, or is it too much?

3- Me

Should I aim to Lazar's tone or just rip a bit more? Or is it ok?

I'd really appreciate to hear some opinions about this matter.

Bumb
I want more opinions for this, want to show it to a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like muscles, it usually just looks weird to me. You're fine and I guess the guy in the first picture isn't so bad because his doesn't actually look like too much definition, though still more than I prefer. The second guy is just really unappealing.

Most Helpful Guy

• the truth is if you're a socca playa they're easy af to have

• seriously? i played soccer all my life... well.. till 22 then retired. i guess beer and liquor ruined mine eh lol... all i have is an outline over a gut.

• @Tdieseler haha take it easy on the drinking man, by the way is your metabolism starting to slow down

• nope... its fine... i just eat less... as we are talking, im bout to start blazing shots...

What Girls Said 15

• Ryan Gosling is <3

However, you're like 2 months out from that so... you're on the right track.

• haha wait a sec, this is not about Ryan Gosling!, I should've cut off his head from the pic xD

I mean, do you find more attractive a torso like Ryan Gosling than the others?

• Yes, that is what I said.

• You look hot! Almost just like Ryan Gosling 😍 don't get too ripped like guy in pic #2. Too much muscle definition isn't appealing to me.

• Oh hey sparkles, my favorite G@Ger xD

Well I won't get to lazar level because I wouldn't like it myself and also I'm a bit lazy so even if I wanted it'd be difficult haha

• I aim to please hahah

It's tough work getting to that level.. I wonder honestly how much time at the gym it takes to get that ripped. Keep doing whatever it is you are doing, it seems to be working 😉

• It takes all the time in the world... Lazar does that for a living though.

• Abs are nothing I look for. I prefer a nice chest and back.

• Alright. But of all 3 torsos which one do you find more attractive?

I'm pretty certain a lot of girls don't really care THAT much about abs.

• #1. Too muscular isn't my thing either

• yeah that's what I thought :)

• Your body is hot enough! Im not crazy about abs, so I like that yours are only slightly defined

• The first one is also slightly defined :p, so I suppose there's something else you like about the third one?

• But you are a good one! good ones don't bite ;)

• Hmmm okay fair enough lol

• I think you're okay right now

• I like 2. Only because I prefer biceps over abs :P

• oh well then... hello missy... have you seen these arms? and im sure if you like biceps, Shoulders must be a thing too eh?

• Just focus on the torso, forget about arms, face, etc.

Which one do you find more attractive?

• I like 2 :p
    but not girls are like me
    especially not on gag xD

• lol, yea most girls like abs but its definitely not what she focuses on , girls pay more attention to faces. And ryan gosling is hot, but you should just get the body you want not what you think women want.

• Yes and no. I wouldn't get my body to Lazar's point even if that's what most girls wanted.
      I like girls, so I must find ways to attract them :)

Yeah I knew abs are overhyped by television, and I am confirming it now with your help ;)

• u look hot and yes i like abs but your face is more important ♥

• 1 duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

• I LOVE!! them so much

• U look good

• I like them, the second pic is my favorite. But you don't need abs to be hot.

• Your photo is more attractive to me. Thee most attractive part is the "V line"

• A little bit of definition is what I like.
    I'm crazy about backs, shoulders, jaws, eyes and bit of a beard.
    A body with abs is a huge bonus, but not something that I specifically look for.

• So I take it you like the torso #2 over the others?

• Your collar bone being prominent may be partly from a posture or muscle imbalance. You shoulders may be rounded forward a little.

• @cavmanier Yeah I'm not completely in a 90 degrees position there. but my collarbones are prominent anyways.

What Guys Said 3

• I think the abs look well but are they the lost important part of the man's body for women - I would be surprised if it was

• Nah they are not, at least judging from the comments here. Abs are just a plus I guess.

• bro all you gotta do is pull up in a lambo

• Abs are the sexiest male thing.