Does this picture represent how important men's height to women?

Don't look at this without answering the poll, because every opinion holds a lot of wieght. Also I am 5'7 is that bad. Does this picture represent how important men's height to women?p. s.

• Yes
  • No
  • well...(explain)
what about someone (not me) who is 5'4 (if u are new to this question talk about 5'7 too as mentioned in the description
any more opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the height of a woman. Obviously a woman who is 5'8 will be more comfortable with a guy who is 6'2 than a guy who is 5'7.
    I'm 5'7 and I typically prefer guys who are around 5'9 but that's just MY preference. Everyone is different.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• No that's not true. My boyfriend and I are exactly the same height he is maybe a hair taller than me. And I'm perfectly fine being a little taller when wearing heels. He loves me either way & I love him.

• I am 5ft tall and my boyfriend is 5'5'', so 5'7'' is pretty good :) don't let crazy people put you down because of your height, which tbh seems pretty normal (it's pretty average- it's a good in between most women would prefer) ... and if people call you short you can always say what I say "at least I'm fun-sized and you're not" cx

• My boyfriend is ~5'7, so I guess not so much.
    The only people who seem to have issue with my being taller are those not in the relationship. He loves it- especially the long legs my height brings along. That's all that really matters.

• LOL no. Im 5.3-4ish, so people over 6 foot are pretty darn tall to me. I have never ever cared about height since all the guys have always been taller than me anyhow.

• Would you date a guy 5 ft tall?

• @LionlyRose yeah I dont really mind, under that is way too short for me though

• So under that height you wouldn't, it seems like you do mind ;)

Don't get me wrong, I just find it funny how women always say they don't care about a man's height when they clearly do lol

• Im cool as long as the height dont start with 4

• No because my minimum requirement is the equivalence of my height which is 5'8 so no considering that would fall under the 5ft category...

• People come in all different shapes and sizes. My fiancĂ©e is 5'2"... And I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. I love how he's shorter. He has that "little big man" syndrome [Kevin Hart] and because of it, he compensates by having a huge personality and a huge smile. He loves life and having fun. He's not short. He's fun sized... Just don't tell him I said that. Haha

• No being 5'7 isn't bad. Whoever made that stupid meme does not speak for all of us

• Nah. I don't give a flying fuck about a guy's height. I've dated a guy who was 6'4", and I've dated a guy who was 5'4", and their height made no difference. I'm 5'0-5'1".

• Seriously I only hear that crap on the internet.
    "In real life" where I've been at least, girls don't care as long as you're not shorter than then.

• I don't care about height.

And OMFG skim milk is so disgusting

• I honestly would just want someone around my height. I don't really care what.

• Don't know about other women but it's not important to me.

• I would prefer a guy either a lot taller than me or around my height, so like 5'8-6'0 is perfect.

• my boyfriend is 5'9 it kind of bothers me, I love tall men. but I'm 5'3 so he sounds taller than me but in reality when you see us together he's not that tall.

• he why does that bother you, im just curious

• because a tall man sounds more "protective" to me, than some short guy. I know im generalizing here but its just what my preference is - even though Im not that tall myself.

• no lol but when it has a.5 in it it makes me think he is tall or something lolz

• I'm kinda short myself, but I don't mind a guy being short. I think it's cute <3 (Myself being 5,3)

• No. 5'9 is ok haha

• For me personally no, i can't speak for everyone though...

What Guys Said 15

• Height is important, but your overall "basket of goods" makes the most difference in whether or not she will date you.

• Is height that important to girls? And I always wanted to be smaller :p

• I'm 5"7 and i was called strawberry shot cake in school. meh you're good.

• I would be surprised if it was

• I'm just thankful I'm 6'2

• I'm 5'7" and I'd say pretty ripped. But girls that are my height still hardly talk to me.

• u must be ugly too

• @CallMeG don't listen to what he said, maybe you should look at my what people find attractive and correct some mistakes and gain some more positive attributes. I always look for a way to better myself.

• I'm 6'4 and I've never had a girl even bat an eye or acknowledge me in my life, so height doesn't matter

• Aww, dammit. I'm 5' 11.5", so close to being desirable, lol.

• I honestly can't understand why guys from US care so much about height, seriously 5'7 is still taller than most girls :/

• I wouldn't know... I'm 6'3".

• Yes.

• Yeah. I hear women talk about height all the time. I've even heard women brag and shit like "I've never dated anyone under 6'3" when they're only like 5 ft tall themselves.

• Nah, hardly anyone is over 6 foot

• Fuck 'em dude... those chicks are delusional...5'7" is average height for males for those who don't know... it's pretty damn rare to find a guy over 6'... unless they are athletes or something it's really tough so they'll be keep looking forever...

Most guys are usually 5'6"-5'8" range...

• im 5"11 but i know lads that are smaller than me who are players me and another lad who is 6"2 was talking about this guy who is 5"6 wondering how is he getting more girls than us and the girls being taller