Girls, Do guys think its unattractive when a girl doesn't like there body or themselves at all?

I think im ugly and fat but i don't tell anyone that , but i was just wondering if they hate that and would like me at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys might react to how confident a girl is but I don't think you can say whether it is attractive or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like confidence, but they don't want you to be cocky. It's a fine line...
    But, most guys would understand that everyone has their own insecurity an he will have some of his own.
    I think guys just cover up their insecurities better than girls.
    If a guy already likes you, no. He will try to convenience you otherwise and get you to see the beauty he sees.
    If he doesn't know you it's something that probably wouldn't attract him.
    But, like I said we all have insecurities and everyone gets that. Probably won't be a big deal if you don't make one of it.

What Guys Said 10

• It just pity girls like that.
    I'd tell them they are beautiful but then they'd think I'm overdoing it.

• It kinda is, understand that people really feel like shit if they can't make their significant other feel confident with themselves. Think it like this, you have you a boyfriend, and he thinks he's a horrible boyfriend, and no matter what you do, he'll always think he's terrible.

• If they're like constantly acting self-deprecating and asking for pity yeah but if you don't tell anyone I don't think it'd be that bad.

• VERY unattractive.
    You need to work on what DOES make you happy. If you're fat then exercise and diet 'till you're not. If you're not that pretty then get some help with makeup and hair. Yes, it's work. Yes, it's worth it. Date within your own SMV range. You'll be fine - you'll be happy then.

• If I think their Beautiful I wouldn't mind but I'd try to convince her otherwise (:

• Most girls generally feel like that but to put it this way it would only be a deal breaker/ major put off if a girl hated how she looked that much that she was considering having plastic surgery.

• Yes it's annoying and unattractive

• No but it does get annoying when she's constantly complaining about her weight.

• No we dont

• Even I hate myself and my body, so what does that imply?

What Girls Said 0