I am a teenage girl and I have boobs but people make fun of me because of them and my weight what would that mean?

I have a D cup and i weigh around 178 and people make fun of me because of this

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see what there is to make fun of but always do your best to ignore the negatives people say to you. Focus on the positives so you can be happy about yourself and keep yourself movine in the correct direction. If others don't like something about you then don't get in touch with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it doesn't matter I love you people think about you what matters is what you think about yourself and how confident you are yourself if you just say to yourself that what they say doesn't matter your attitude and start changing and you're going to actually see you in an improvement in what you see yourself as I used to care what people thought about me but when I got to high school I started thinking about why should I care what they think about me if I'm only here for 4 years they're not going to see me after I leave so why should I care what other people think the person that is going to see you forever is yourself the only thing that matters is what you think about yourself nobody else opinions matter also when you ignore their comments believe me they're going to get annoyed because you're not listening and they're going to stop

What Guys Said 20

• Anybody who says anything negative about how anyone looks is being mean

• It means people are mean jerks. On the other hand, you might try exercising more, and thinking of breast reduction surgery at some point to spare you back.

• It is difficult to advice you without knowing the complete issue. We don't know if it is just the boobs or it is your body proportion. In anyway, people will never stop making fun of things they don't understand. Your body is something you need to deal with. You aren't answerable to them in anyway for this. Stop feeling bad about yourself and enjoy your body. It is one thing most people can't fight... when one accepts ones own short comings and learn to live with it. Enjoy your weekend.

• Ignore them. They are immature.

• Well big tits on fat chick is like racing car going off cliff

• I think they are just jealous because of your cup size. So I would not worry too much about it. The people that make fun of you are just being jerks and insensitive. Be happy with yourself.

• It's because they are jealous. Trust me

• Wait, that sounds really familiar, and your name, do you know me?

• They are assholes. Leave them be and find some none assholes.

• U should put a pix up

• I wouldn't take too much notice. If it wasn't one thing they'd make fun of they'd find another.

• thats an indirect way for a girl to say "look world! i have huge titties ain't i awesome!"

• don't worry about what people say. I think that it could be wonderful..

• You're just really out of shape and they are being assholes. Basically

• they are just jealous <3 :3

You're perfect the way you are :3

• How is having a nice rack something to be teased about?

• I love big girls with big boobs:) you must be nice:)

• loose weight

• It means people are very shallow around you.

• I don't understand the question without an example pic.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean, what would that mean? It means They are bullies and rude. Just ignore them and maintain a positive outlook