Would you feel embarrassed wearing this around the mall?

I'm going sledding with some friends and then being dropped at the mall where I have to wait for my mom to pick me up. Would you feel embarrased or would you just not care? PS. Minus the helmet!!!Would you feel embarrassed wearing this around the mall?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is fine for the mall

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• no. you might be asked if you had gone or were going to go snowmobiling or something, but even then you have an answer for them. Yes, you did.

• That seems like something my crush would wear around the mall and not care what people think.

Anyway, I probably wouldn't do it. But you could do it, and just laugh about it later.

• Why does it matter what completely random people who don't even know you think about you? You're not gunna be sitting there the whole day so it doesn't matter really.

• I wouldn't care. You just did more that day them some of those fools hanging around the mall probably did in a year

• Nope.

• looks pre sick haha

• You chillin

• No, I would wear that to church

• give no damns

• Nope wouldn't bother me at all. I couldn't give a damn about what others think anymore

• no not really

• That's too colorful for my taste haha

• Yes obviously

What Girls Said 5

• No I wouldn't feel embarrassed.

• OK I think I was too self concious about it lol

• mm http://i67.tinypic.com/2vuhp93.jpg (I was just wearing normal jeans that day) but I do have proper black leather pants that is what you are suppose to be wearing if I ever fall off my motorbike lol (god forbid)
      http://i66.tinypic.com/2hmmzwm.jpg those are my leathers

• Haha i don't know if i'll ever go sledding.. I mean i wouldn't mind going snowboarding, but sledding? Maybe lol not really a big fan of snow mobiles lol but when it comes to being on the road, yeah i'm totally up for it :)

• No that looks sick! I love the colors.

• Thanks! I love bright colors! :)

• i would rock that bitch man

• Yes i would

• I wouldn't care...

• THanks, mebbe I'm too self-consious!