Guy help please?

Guy help please?

I need some clarification and REAL answers. I've noticed that when people ask these questions on here many people are dishonest with their answers.
So the problem is that I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend or anything and I would like to know if it has anything to do with how I look... (Again please be honest)

Most Helpful Guy

• no, you have a pretty face and beautiful eyes. I like it and I'm sure there will be enough guys who will be interested.

I don't think you need it but you can try some light makeup, maybe a bit of mascara etc,
    hard to tell from that pic but your body seams to be fine too.

you are 16, many guys and girls of your age haven't had a partner yet even if they look good. you are young and have enough time. also, don't just wait for the guys... if there is one you are interested in, make the first move.

you are very attractive, going only by your looks I'm sure you will get a boyfriend soon enough :)

Most Helpful Girl

• your face is fine.. your eyes.. they are really intense..

your eyebrows could use some work, but, better to do nothing then over do it.. they aren't that bad.

your mouth expression, coupled with your eye intensity, is a little off-putting.. its like.. you are trying to decide if you are going to roast, grill or flambé me lol

I really like your hair.. make sure you take care of it.. keep it healthy.. don't mess with it because you are bored.. make sure if you change it, you know what you want.

What Guys Said 44

• You look like an average snow bunny to me. But you have the "soft" features that most guys looks for in a girl.

• Nope I don't see anything wrong with you, I'm guesing around 16 most likey which if that is the case your not done going through puberty yet, you'll grow into a loverly young lady, just have patience.

As to why you don't have a boyfriend there are a lot of reasons why that have nothing to do with your looks.

• I can assure you that looks have nothing to do with it in your case.

• I see no problem with your looks - You seem very cute to me maybe you just haven't met right guy - Plenty of young guys I am sure would love to date you.

• No that has nothing to do with your look. You are beautiful! Maybe you haven't found the right guy yet. Maybe you have and you are just a bit shy. In that case, be self-confident! Do not doubt of yourself, that would be silly. Just think that it's not your fault if you didn't find the right boy, and if ever you do find him, just go for it! Be confident and believe in your abilities, for you do not lack anything.

• We the same age, I gotchu. You're not ugly whatsoever, honestly, you're fairly gorgeous. I obviously don't know you well enough to explain why you haven't had a boyfriend, so it might have to do with your personality. Again, don't know you, but looks doesn't seem to be at fault here.

• ya, style, feminine personality, you look fine. I'm sure you'll grow and develop into lovely lady

• If it's your looks it's because your beautiful and I'm being honest. Guys are intimidated or just assume you aren't single because you're beautiful.

• You have really nice eyes, but you seem pretty average. You're still young so you have time to blossom. You're definitely not unattractive

• Nah you are cute for sure. You are only 16 though. it is pretty common not to have a boyfriend at 16.

• no it's nothing to do with how you look in fact it's rare that a person is single just because of their looks

A little blush eye makeup and lip gloss and you'll get the boys attention like a shiny thing to a crow

• You're pretty. I've seen some straight dogs be in relationships so I don't think it's your looks. Gotta be something personality wise

• I'm a professional at rating.
    You're are a pretty girl, about 6.5/10, looks are not your problem. I assume your problem is that you don't talk to many guys. So, the solution would be to talk to more guys and flirt more.

• I really appreciate your comment and the compliment you gave me but I've been told any rate below an 8 is ugly/average... My friend told me a 6.5 is like getting a 65% on a test. But thank you anyway for being honest...

• It's not like that, your friend is wrong. In school on a test, a C (or 70% or "7") is considered average.
      For attractiveness ratings, a 5 is widely agreed to mean average. That means that with attractiveness ratings, a 6.5 is above average.

Personally, to me a 6 is "pretty" and a 7 is "very pretty and cute". So you are, at least, quite pretty.

• Thank you for explaining!

• You're attractive. A good pointer would be to do something about your eyebrows, I don't know what girls do to them but yours look a bit bushy. Make them look sharper and it'll add sexy points

• You're really pretty, honest

• You are so hot :D Minimum of an 8.5 :D And honestly... I am fucking desperate for you now XD

• I'm being perfectly honest but I don't see anything in your appearance that a guy would find off putting or unattractive.

• You're a pretty girl. Are you quiet or shy? Guys may have noticed you but don't know if you're approachable.

• you have nice features i swear
    you maybe shy to approach guys

• JAIL BAIT RUN OLDER GUYS RUNNNNNNNNNN!!! jokes but honestly just have self confidence stop trying to please people and try to be pleased with yourself

• you are so pretty; it has nothing to do with your look, may be your thoughts , behaviours... :)

• I honestly and actually think you look great!

• you are pretty

• Honestly, you look pretty damn good. Nice face with lovely eyes

• you are very pretty.

• Whoa

• Beutfl

• I think you are attractive
    But your skin is pretty pale and your eye brows could use a little work

• You look fine, so your appearance is not the problem.

• How is your personality? That could be a reason for not having a boyfriend.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe your eyebrows could be done, but everything about your eyes are beautiful, and your face shape is really nice. Your hair is nice too.👌👍

• aw you're so pretty.

• It shouldn't have anything to do with how you look. You're a cute girl