What would you rate webcam/10 ?

Webcam is a member from bb. com/misc section. She is world class martial artist, and extremely flexible and has a sense of humor.

Webcam
What would you rate webcam/10 ?

Her goal is to get Chun Li's physique from street fighter.

What would you rate her?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• martial artist

sense of humor

she's more than chillin d00d

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• She's very pretty, but I'm not really a fan of overly-muscular legs on men or women. It just looks weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 / 10, she has too much muscle, she has not a feminine body. She remind me of a anime character Mikasa Ackerman she has a very muscle body too

0|0
    0|0
  • Def 10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty. That's great about the good sense of humor, too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think wanting to look like Chun Li is a good idea the characters from streetfighter were designed to look unrealistic. That's like me wanting to look like this :).

static1.squarespace.com/.../

I think she looks pretty good right now but obsessing over something is usually not a great thing. Like wanting to have more and more muscular legs I don't think it'll be positive, but it's her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little on the skinny side but still has a great figure. Above average. I know martial arts. She and I could practice on each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Roostah. You're back!! Welcome back bro.

I rate her 7.2/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is a 7 or 7.5 face wise as for the body, she is in shape but not my thing i just dont find muscular women attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Hold on a second... her name is Web cam?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot, I am only guessing the sex would be so amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I found new masterbaution material is what I rate

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/10 honest opinion, im in to more feminine girls not street fighters!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty hot, I'm sure a lot of guys will say she's too muscular but I find that body type very sexy.

0|0
    0|0