Why do I end up a bootycall?

Is it because of the way I look? Why do guys make a girl a bootycall?Why do I end up a bootycall?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you look rather feminine, and men prefer more feminine looking women for a fling. However, you don't look too "sexual" or whatever, so I don't think that's the reason.

I think it's very likely that your attraction drive is in a "toxic" state right now. This happens a lot to everyone, because everything about modern society is biologically stressful.

For example, when men start watching porn regularly, they become desensitized to most women, and seek only women with the most sexual looking features: huge asses, tiny waists, huge tits, lips, thighs, etc.

The equivalent for women would be an addiction to only the most hypersexual men: extremely tall, muscular, powerful, and very popular with other women.

The hormones that tend to cause these features in males also tend to cause very high sex drives. I also believe that the hormones that cause these features in females tend to cause high "female sex drives", which is different from what most people think of as a sex drive. For example, estrogen produces large buttocks, and progesterone directly opposes estrogen. Young girls who have high levels of progesterone tend to act more like tomboys, and shun the social conditioning thrown upon them by their parents (just as many, many boys do, probably because of their natural lack of estrogen).

I believe that when people take serious steps to cut out stressful foods and stressful habits, they become much more calm, relaxed, satisfied with themselves, and the nature of their sex drive changes. I know this because I've gone through it.

Anyone who wants to know more is welcome to shoot me a message.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you're like so I can't be completely certain, but it's probably more to do with the way you act. You have great hair and you're quite pretty, so I don't honestly think your looks are the problem. Trying reading this article it may help:https://whatevolvedwomenwantblog. wordpress. com/2012/11/11/why-youre-just-his-booty-call/

What Guys Said 34

• Show less cleavage and wear your eyebrows in a way that don't make you look like you're staring at a 15 inch cock

• I am going out on a limb here, but I think it is because you are pretty girl!

Quite often guys will only booty call a woman that they feel is outta there league and is most likely to reject them.

I think they maybe going in with the attitude that you are likely a snob! So they try the booty call approach which requires the least effort.

That way if/when you reject them, they can make up some lame excuse to their buddy that you are a snob and no one has a chance!

It is a piss poor approach, if that is what they are doing.

• A girl is a booty call if she fits the following 2 criteria:

1) She is decently hot
    2) She is relatively easy

Now, when you say no, do you really mean it? Do you reply with a firm no, or a soft wimpy no that implies "maybe" or "try harder"?

• Well am I just only "decently hot"

• I think you have asked this before. And I will give you basically the same answer. You are attractive enough to where guys should be interested in dating you exclusively... Hold on to your butts it's about to get harsh...

Now... That being said, one of the main reasons a girl remains just a booty call, is because she sucks... like as a human being. You could be annoying, needy, bitchy, clingy, a horrible drunk, or all of the above.

Either that, or you are only going for guys that are way out of your league. I think you are pretty, but more like a 6-7. So you should go for 5-8's. I think a lot of girls think they should be with a really hot guy, even when they are only slightly above average, and then they get their heart broken when he decides to drop them for someone more his speed.

It is only when the woman gets older and her looks decline, that she is willing to go "below" her perceived number, and date the "nice guys" that actually treat them how they want to be treated. I would say maybe change up your type, go for a nerdy guy that you still find cute.

Sorry, I am just being completely honest. This is just from a man's point of view. No disrespect meant to you or any other women.

• Why only 6

• yup, if you want my opinion so bad, need to see what I'm working with...

• Just from this conversation, its blatantly obvious that its your personality getting you into these situations and not your looks.

• Because you don't have self respect or self esteem... You are insecure... And weak.. That's why you get used by guys as a booty call or something...
    And that's why you are not respected or taken seriously basically the guys are talking advantage of your insecurity... if you were confident in yourself you wouldn't have sex with them to feel like you want to fit in or something especially when you know you are being used as a booty call...

• Very true. It's just I've heard most times it's because a girl isn't attractive enough to date.

• Confidence is what makes a girl attractive.. Hey bring herself... Will make you girlfriend material

• Because you allow it. Don't allow it don't deal with guys who want that and you should be fine.

• It's the kind of guys you are around. If you are making your intentions clear and they are still doing it while telling you they aren't looking for a booty call you are probably not talking to the right kind of guy. Also guys who are looking for a booty call are looking to get laid quick besides avoiding having sex too quickly you can tell then you aren't looking to have sex until you really get to know then or something. That will probably help deter guys looking for a quick lay.

• Nothing gives of that vibe to me - You look like a normal girl to me

• You have a classy look, not sure why guys treat you like that. I am sorry that happens. Maybe guys see you as too easy?

• I don't know. Don't let them. Shut them off as soon as you see that they're just after sex

• Do you realize you look a little like Rosamund Pike?

If guys treating you like a booty call is a problem, then maybe you should just make them sit down and watch Gone Girl with you.

• And I don't think that has anything to do with your looks and probably has a lot to do with your judgment

• You are hot, but that's not why. I think its the kind of guys you hang around. It being a booty call bothers you then you should do what you want and not be used☺️

• You look freaking adorable, but to answer to your question... Maybe you are good fun at bed? I'd date you hard.

• It's because you're EXTREMELY SEXY :D

• Well.. you do look damn incredible :P

• You decide if you're a bootycall, not guys.

• I would date you

• you end up a booty call due to the fact that you are sexy and everybody who is male, maybe even some females, will want to get their hands on you. I would not mind rubbing those gorgeous tits of yours and planting my dick in you either.

• Because you have sex appeal

It looks like you want it

• I have no idea, I wouldn't have turned you away, and I'm personally more attracted to girls with light to dark brown hair more than blond.

• Yeah you're definitely faceable but not really dateable

• why did you ask this question twice? :P

• If you don't make it clear that you want some sort of commitment than it's no ones fault.

• because you allow it... .

• I don't know... but just not wife material :/

• nice teeth

• i think you're great

• You're pretty hot, put your foot down and not answer those calls.

• Because you allow it.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7

• They don't make anything. You ALLOW yourself to become a booty call by responding and coming at their request. Don't do it.

• I mean what makes a guy view a girl as that?

• I have yet to get a single bottle of champagne...

• You are my inspiration

• Because you'll have sex with them?
    You're a very attractive girl, and you're willing to sleep with them when they ask for it. And a lot of guys would prefer to get sex than have have a relationship. So what you've got to do if you want a relationship is go on dates, and don't give out until you know they're willing to have a relationship, not just sex.

• You maybe putting out too easily. it's one thing to have one night stands ans be friends with benefits. but I think a booty call gives off a vibe that says " easy with no demands".

• Because you allow it.

• tit are awesome

• A guy will only make you a bootycall if you give him what he wants right away. If you hand out your V-card like candy, you won't get any respect from them and they'll just think your a ho because trust me, they will tell their friends.

• You look pretty. If you don't want to be a booty call, don't be one. Boot calls are easy.