Guys, WHICH girl would you rather?

Guys, WHICH would you rather?
OR

Choose :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• #2. She has some meat on her bones, but she's neither chubby not fat. She has great thighs, nice stomach, nice breasts...
    The first chick is too skinny, she looks like a kid to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally, somewhere in the middle. But you want either or... so I guess the second one. I look more like the first one, because I'm very underweight due to medical issues. I'd like to be healthy.

• I think the second girl is perfection. I wish I looked like her. Im more like 1, which is unattractive.

• Girl 2 is pretty, but I don't think I would look like that. My frame is slight and narrow, and I have like no fatty tissue (again, I am underweight). I can't seem to gain weight. It's like, want what you can't have type of things lol.

What Guys Said 63

• can I get one halfway between the two?
    no?
    ... The first one, then. Both look good, but as tiny as she is, she's also prettier, to me.

• How? In what way? She's less developed than my 14 year old sis

• So naturally small girls, no matter their age and how legal they are, should be untouched and unloved, because any guy who might be into them must be a pedo who is into little girls?
      Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but I've known people who have.
      Best friend's little sis looked 14 at 22, and people actually told her she shouldn't be with anyone until she was old enough to get wrinkles, because anyone she was with would just be a pedo going for something that looked like what they wanted, but was legal aged.

I think #1 has the prettier face, and I think any body, from very slender, to rather voluptuous, can be desirable.

• definitely the 2nd gal

• Obviously the second. She's like in a different league.

• A. I like petite girls. Also, I prefer her facial characteristics. Never been a fan of Kelly Brook (who I presume that is).

• The skinny girl

• First girl is cute as hell!

• Girl 1 has the body of a small boy.

I chose girl 2.

• I rather the first one, but then I've never had typical "male" tastes in stuff, so guess it means nothing.

• most guys don't wanna fuck 14 year old girls...

• if you think they look 14.. then you need eye replacement

• @CaliSoccerFella sorry, you're right. an 8 year old girl. bruh, did you even look at the 1st chick? i know 12 year old boys with bigger tits than that. she is literally flat. like sometimes it's exaggerated, but that's not an exaggeration.

• Yeah, she legit looks like my 14 year sis.

• Both very attractive but I choose the first one

• I really like the second. Has a more interesting body type. Has curves, something to grab onto.

• I like the body of the second one... but it is just to damn perfect, can we get some photos that are real?

• both look great but in different ways. if i had to choose i would take the one with the best personality

• I will like 1st but I think that pic is not real seriously the head is look bigger than her tummy with no boobs at all I think the head is grafted at 14 years old girl body.

• I like both but I like the petite body type so I'll go with 1 in this case :)

• But she has a 14 year old body

• maybe if you cut her face out... but I like to see girls as a whole and her face makes her look much older than that. my ideal would probably be somewhere between those 2.

• Very close, but I choose the first one.

Less makeup, natural nails, and looks like she might be the more intelligent one from the way her eyes and slight smirk looks.

• They are both real beautiful, but I will go with girl #1. Petite girls are cute.

But honestly I want both girls 😏

• Girl 2.

• Can I have both? Seriously can I have them?

• 1st girl definitely... I would take her so hard :D

• First one would be a pedophiles dream
    I go with the 2 one

• Girl #2. Not really attracted to skinny females

• Second one always.

• Realistic answer is no guy on this thread would turn down either girls.

• two... curves always

• Second girl is far sexier but I certainly wouldn't say no to the first

• Second please.

• I like petite girls but the first girl is too skinny even for me

• #2
    #1 is way too small

• I can't choose, they are very differently sexy. I see beauty easily...

• More from Guys
    33

What Girls Said 11

• second one looks better

• 2nd one is hotter by a mile, I like skinny but her skinny is just over the top, no shape at all.

• well im not a guy but here are my opinions:
    first pic she looks abnormally small and flat
    second the girl is obviously very hot

• I think #2 looks better.

• We all like a little meat on our bodies

• Both, can I?

• The second is more attractive to me

• 2 obvio girl duh...

• what is wrong with these guys? second one

• Ahaha right? Lmfao

• It is just what I perceive as beautiful. I am a straight girl

• the second girl

• I dont usually judge but any guy picking girl number one seems a little suspect to me. Like, why would you want to be with a girl who looks like a little kid over a healthy looking grown woman? I don't know about you but that seems weird and crerpy that some guys want to be with skinny girls who give off the appearance and vibe of a teenager

• Something is wrong with the guys on here. I showed this to a bunch of guy they were all like what the living fuck

• I know. Its not right. There is no way i would want to loom at a boy with a body of a teenager or prepubescent body. It is perverted

• Yeah, I don't take anything these guys say at face value anyway. I did this with about 20 of my guy friends, they laughed that it was even a question