Do you feel like as you've aged you come to look more attractive than when you were younger?

When I was younger I used to get called ugly and stuff, but as I age more and more people say I am very attractive. As we age, and our faces mature, do we become more attractive?

The past:

Present :

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for sure.

What Girls Said 10

• Lol no. When I was young I was cute af! Everyone would constantly tell me how pretty I was and even said I should be a child model.
    Now I'm like meh. I'm not hideous by any means, but if there was an opposite of "ugly duckling syndrome", I'm experiencing it lol "average swan?"

• Depends on what stage... I was realy beautiful in my preschool days and then as I got into the elementary, middle school, and junior high it got worse but through High school it got better but not in comparison to my preschool days

• I mean i look okay now but I think i looked better in high school

• That Glo up tho haha

• Definitely! 2 years ago I looked like a fail transgender wannabe. 😂

• İ get better by age. Body and face find their ways. Plus you feel more confident. This is Why. 😉

• Nah I pretty much stayed the same no drastic changes in the face

• I'm still a baby, but definitely!
    I get better every year.

• No, I was pretty when I was 5 years old

• No I actually feel like my attractiveness gets worse with age. I used to be cute. Key words used to be. Like it's legit getting worse.

What Guys Said 5

• My boss and I were talking about this the other day.

It seems like guys start to look better but girls start to look worse Really sad. . . lol

• I was better looking in highschool, my face changed so much it's kinda weird to look at my old photos.

• I looked better at 21 than I do at 25

• Ur face got more defined

• I think I look way better than I used to. Women age like milk and men age like wine.