Tell me how I look?

Tell me how I look?
Am I cute? Tell me how I look! I'm curious what you guys think~

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Id rip off your clothes, throw you on bed, jump on top of you, and break all your bones.
    www.gifbin.com/.../1391451058_having_sex_prank.gif

• Ur cute. I'm a guy and I think u look good.

• I think your pretty attractive and would probably say your a solid 7/10. Pretty face, good body.

• You definitely have sex appeal. You have great breasts and even though it looks like you have a large frame that just means you have curves. And guys are into curves these days. Very cute.

• cold eh?

• You're very attractive

• Very cute actually.

• I think you are very cute :)

• I'm starting a new trend of being blunt, so you'll be my first.

You're average at best, and look like desperate with how hard you're trying.
    It's not that hard to find a bra that cover up your nipples from poking out like that.

• Your not to bad

• You got a great body. Very motherly. Lots of guys will want to marry and have kids with you.

• Ya your cute!!

• Yeah you're fairly cute.

• A little chubby but not fat. Nice pouty lips, pretty hair, nice eyes. Considering the size of your tits they are high up and firm. I enjoy looking at you :)

• Pretty face but a little to curvy for my liking.

• I think you are very pretty. I think you might look better without the straight bangs though / different hairstyle. I like the long hair, but for some reason the bangs aren't doing it for me.

That being said, you are sexy as f***, nice big boobs, and looks like you have some hips/ass to you. I would definitely try to talk to you if I saw you out. Gorgeous girl!

• You have that coked up and stoned look that Dov Charney likes in his American Apparel models. Plus you have big boobs.

• your my cup of tea haha :D but you shouldn't need some random to tell you that be happy with your self :) every one has a preference

• Weird Question I'm about to ask but would you like to be friends I love making new friends (:

• Yeah you look human you can keep for your human card for now...

• nice nipples babe

• you look trashy 3/10

• yes cute

• very sexy tits and awesome nipples

• Overweight

• Sexy

• Nice curves.

• Nice boobs.

Cute girl.

• You are pretty

• Considering even someone like u is prpbably out of my league, i shoukd kilk mysekf painfully

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 7

• You look okay

• You look like you need a bra.

• ( o )( o )

• tasty nipples though

• Haha all these thirsty guys, nah but seriously you're very pretty, I wonder what you would look like with grown out bangs, probably gorgeous. but rock what you got girl.

• I think you look good. You have nice boobs😊

• Cute face, nice breasts. You do look quite uneasy with yourself, confidence would improve your looks greatly. And smile :)