Tell me how I look?

Tell me how I look?
Am I cute? Tell me how I look! I'm curious what you guys think~

0|2
8|41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Id rip off your clothes, throw you on bed, jump on top of you, and break all your bones.
    www.gifbin.com/.../1391451058_having_sex_prank.gif

2|1
    0|0
  • Ur cute. I'm a guy and I think u look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your pretty attractive and would probably say your a solid 7/10. Pretty face, good body.

1|0
    0|0
  • You definitely have sex appeal. You have great breasts and even though it looks like you have a large frame that just means you have curves. And guys are into curves these days. Very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • cold eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm starting a new trend of being blunt, so you'll be my first.

You're average at best, and look like desperate with how hard you're trying.
    It's not that hard to find a bra that cover up your nipples from poking out like that.

1|3
    0|0
  • Your not to bad

0|0
    0|0
  • You got a great body. Very motherly. Lots of guys will want to marry and have kids with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya your cute!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're fairly cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little chubby but not fat. Nice pouty lips, pretty hair, nice eyes. Considering the size of your tits they are high up and firm. I enjoy looking at you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face but a little to curvy for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very pretty. I think you might look better without the straight bangs though / different hairstyle. I like the long hair, but for some reason the bangs aren't doing it for me.

That being said, you are sexy as f***, nice big boobs, and looks like you have some hips/ass to you. I would definitely try to talk to you if I saw you out. Gorgeous girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have that coked up and stoned look that Dov Charney likes in his American Apparel models. Plus you have big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • your my cup of tea haha :D but you shouldn't need some random to tell you that be happy with your self :) every one has a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird Question I'm about to ask but would you like to be friends I love making new friends (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you look human you can keep for your human card for now...

0|0
    0|0
  • nice nipples babe

0|0
    0|0
  • you look trashy 3/10

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cute

0|0
    0|0
  • very sexy tits and awesome nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • Overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boobs.

Cute girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering even someone like u is prpbably out of my league, i shoukd kilk mysekf painfully

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• You look okay

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you need a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • ( o )( o )

0|0
    0|0
  • tasty nipples though

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha all these thirsty guys, nah but seriously you're very pretty, I wonder what you would look like with grown out bangs, probably gorgeous. but rock what you got girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good. You have nice boobs😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute face, nice breasts. You do look quite uneasy with yourself, confidence would improve your looks greatly. And smile :)

0|0
    0|0