Was 80's Michael Jackson cute?

Around this time is when i think Michael Jackson looked his best. He also looked great at the younger era but i was in love with this 80s MJ. What do you all think? (and no MJ bashing unless you wanna incur my wrath 😠😇)

Was 80's Michael Jackson cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Michael was an amazing showman. His live concerts were not so much a concert as a huge theatre production. Moonwalker was out of this world and it is such a shame that he is no longer with us, because I feel that his best was yet to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Yes he was.

• Absolutely gorgeous yes?

• Yeah he was handsome. I didn't like him after he got all those surgeries done.

• I didn't like the way he looked because it made him so upset. Being teased and picked on so much. I felt bad for him and wished people would just leave him alone and i was only a little kid, like nine and ten, wishing people would just stop hurting him.

What Guys Said 7

• Ehhhh. Okay.

• 80s was the decade in which he began to systematically destroy his face. The pic above is from his Diana Ross era, I believe. He looks very effeminate.

• He never "systematically destroyed his face". He had an uncontrollable skin disorder caused by an immune disease. And before you talk about plastic surgery he had his nose done a few times after the first time he broke it and tried to reconstruct it, it never healed properly due to his immune disease

• He was a great entertainer. I never considered him cute, but then I don't roll that way.

• cute

• He was a pretty Attractive man when he was white I have to admit but like in Bad

• I prefer his white version, maybe in 85, 87 or 90, before become a monster. But he was awesome in all ways.

• He didn't become a monster he had a lot of health issues along with some surgeries and gradually increasing age. But i dont like him when he was white, although he was amazingly talented he was also so sad and i just want to see him in his happiest days when everyone loved him.

• Yeah that's when he looked normal but then for some reason he started doing all these procedures to his face and skin bleaching

• He had vitilgo, dummy. His medical examiner confirmed it.

• It was because of his lupus and vitiligo as to why he had to keep getting his nose reconstructed. He only ever had that and a cleft in his chin. Everything was mostly due to how sick he was

• @MyNameIs_ yeah I was aware of some of the reasons, guy went through a lot, to bad we lost him , he was very talented

What Girls Said 10

• Nope I liked him how he was naturally as a boy, as a teen, as a young man...

He looked his best when he was still apart of the Jackson 5
    http://youtu.be/mkBS4zUjJZo

• God, yes!

• You and i could get along!

• yeah, i wish he didn't have vitiligo because he was always cute then turned weird

• He looked less creepy in the 80's. When his skin color changed and other things. He just looked extremely weird.

• Yeah I preferred the dark version of him. Like in Thriller and don't stop till you get enough

• 80's and younger was was when he was at his best physically. He was talented out of this world but he was also sad as a white man

• Yes!!
    I love him sooo much
    RIP

• Yes he was fucking sexy

• Not really my type, since he got his nose done. I thought he was an adorable kid (like in the Jackson 5).

• Well, he was gosh darn adorable. But i can't have a crush on a kid lol

• Oh yeah no, I didn't have a crush on him lol. I thought he was adorable and talented (and talented as an adult).

• no! he looks like an alien

• Your mama look like an alien you better fall back! Dont try to play my man!

• Eww no,, before that he looked like he would have turned out really handsome though. This pic he already has surgery and looks strange.

• Did you just "eww" my baby? 😠

• Haha. Well, I'm sure you "eww" spiders and bugs when their mommy loves them and thinks they're adorable and other little bugs have crushes on them. It's all relative lol.