Hey, do you love yourself?

I hate myself more than I could ever hate ISIS and I'm just curious, do you love yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes how could you ever hate yourself? You are your own life you better sppteviatr you and everything that comes with being you

• I have done so many stupid things and annoyed others in my childhood and I can't get any of the jobs I want due to my CF, I'm very poor, I cost the economy money to keep me alive and I have never had a girlfriend. I only have myself to blame for all those things. I wish I was never born

• You xo not want another person to eat you. Talk it but you wouldn't want that nor do you deserve it. Nobody in the world deserves to be eaten by another person. Nor murdered or raped or beaten and abused or anything like that.

• I'm extremely dangerous, I believe too dangerous to be left unharmed

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay if you don't love yourself
    I have enough love for everyone.. ^.^

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I love myself very much.

• I like myself..

• It is true. We must like our self then only others love us

• @Shruthynj I just like.. not love myself.. lol. but better than hating..

• meh, getting there.

• I love myself, very much

• Of course I do... if you don't love yourself how can you expect other to love you...

• Those are two different things you know

• I'm not proud of things that I've done, but I try to fix things and move on trying to be a better person. So sometimes I don't like myself, but most of the time I feel okay.

• At this current moment, no.

• I used to, definitely. Gradually learning how to like myself, despite my faults. But don't compare yourself to terrorists, man. That's just twisted.

What is CF? Cystic Fibrosis?

• Yes, it's Cystic Fibrosis

• Is there someplace that can help place you? There has to be a way for you to earn a living. I went to grade school with a girl with CF and I know she was smart, just her body wasn't obeying her brain's signals.

• There's not a way, all 4 of my choices I can't have due to my CF and I've literally checked every single career, they all either don't pay enough, require too much education or will simply make me the most miserable man in history

• not really

• No not really

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no

• You just made this so people will ask you what's wrong

What Guys Said 12

• only way i can sleep is if i cry myself to it

• Yes, of course I love myself, no doubt about that.

• I on a bit of a downer 5 or 6 out of 10 - I am usually a 10/10

• I do not believe in love so no. I see myself as a collection of information processed in the brain which controls the body. It's all science.

• Sometimes I don't because of the things that I should've done which I shouldn't been doing. I am trying hard to be a better person and move on but it's hard.

• I meant the things that I've shouldn't have done in the first place.

• No. I dont.

• Why not?

• I feel you, I feel the same way about myself only difference is there isn't much I can do about it cause nobody will hire me and I can't get any of the careers I want due to my CF

• In your age its really incredible.. i think you're too young to do sucha result.

• I freaking love myself and it is the best damn thing you can do for yourself

• I'm trying to.

• Yes i love myself

• Yes and no.

• No I hate myself.

• Only ma past self... not current one...

• Why?

• Coz I was a retard...

• So was I, I've done far more stupid things than anyone could count and I simply didn't give a damn