Please tell me does this hair color look good? can I pull it off?

I want to go for a lighter shade of brown/caramel like in these pictures but i dont know can i do that without looking weird i have dark colored brows :/ i love this color so much but how will i know if it will look good on me? I currently have dark brown hair

Please tell me does this hair color look good? can i pull it off?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Stay natural. Guys may not say it, but we'd rather see you "as is"... than waking up to what you turn into. According to your profile pic... you look just fine. work with that.

• Well i want to dye my hair. I want change lol. and i feel like dying my hair a lighter color would help it brighten up and be more noticeable and prettier. Because my hairs so dark, i keep having to wear bright colors.

• nope. i just feel like my hair is too dark so its preventing me from wearing the clothes i want to wear bc otherwise dark hair and dark clothes blends in and makes me look dark. plus, im totally in love with the light brown balayage hair color. whats wrong with wanting a different hair color for a month?

• nothing... but with your physique... well, i guess being brunette for a while won't hurt... up to you but i like au naturale... and so do a lot of guys.

• Yeah and I think so 😊

• I guess you could pull it off.

• Yeah I think you could pull it off

• yes this color good

• I think you should stay your natural color. You could pull the other color off but why mess with natural beauty?

• I've been natural 14 years I want a change besides it only lasts a month.

• Did you get what I said? You're a beautiful girl with your natural color. I think it would look just a little odd because your eyebrows are the same color as your hair.

• i can dye my brows.

• Yes and yes

• I would need to see a pic of you to know. I think it's a nice color.

And that first girl is sexy as fuck...

• Nevermind, just say your avatar photo. Don't do this color. I don't think it would look good on you.

• black suits you better according to me

• Yeah I think it would suit you

• Hairs looking good :)

• do you think someone with naturally dark hair can pull it off? the brows?

• Don't change it you look way better with your hair the way it looks.

• I want to dye my hair I've been natural for 14 years and I want a change. Besides it only lasts a month.

• I like your hair color do you want to be friends?

What Girls Said 5

• I think you can definitely pull it off

• nah i feel like that contrast of dark hair and lighter skin looks better on u. going for a lighter colour will wash u out. plus that colour with ur brows won't look great.

• Yes I think you should try it. And if u don't like it, it's not hard to cover up at least

• I think you'd do best with an ombre look. That way your dark brows will not be a shocking contrast and you can still have that lighter hair look♡

• Bootiful 💛