Girls, moving to a western country soon. How do I look?

Ok
I will be moving out of my country (eastern europe) to Canada pretty soon. I am just a little bit worried and nervous what women from western countries would think of my looks and also the way I present myself. I have an easten european accent. Ok so here you have a few pics :D

A picture of me with glasses

mirror selfie

me with slightly longish hair

thanks again
thanks :D

5

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good. Don't worry, it's not like us Canadian girls have taste in men that is dramatically different from that of girls in Slovenia. :P

• hahah thank you so much! I am majoring in biomedical science there and it is a whole new start lol :D thanks for replying so fast ;)

What Girls Said 4

• You're very good-looking♡

• You look really good! I think girls have similar tastes no matter where they are from, and most North American girls love European accents

• yeah you'll be fine over there

• Are you really 19? you look a lot older. And you look good dont worry

• Lol! I am actually 18! But on pics I look older due to the fact I am terrible at taking pics. But people say I look mature xD