Rate my profile pic?

Rate me out of 10 please. Just cos I'm curious. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad but very innocent for ma taste... so I don't approve sorry...

• It interests me that you think im innocent from my pic. why is this? maybe my lack of makeup.

• thanks... I didn't expect it...

• I like honest.

What Guys Said 18

• I would give you 9.2/10 because you are pretty, lovely and very cute. And why do you think men never approaches you? They might be thinking that such a beautiful girl was taken by someone or she (you) has/have a boyfriend. That is the problem if I am right. By the way if they are not approaching you then they might be missing the lovely beautiful person i. e You. So find the real love or wait for the real love to come in your life. And be happy. If you do like someone just say him don't hold yourself to say this, because you may lose him or its doesn't work that way like men should always approach girls. For me both has equal rights. :)

• Very relaxing picture. Just a sweet girl sitting on her bed in a relaxed and happy state.

• I don't like to rate out of 10 but you're attractive and you look like the approachable type of person.

• Ironic because men never approach me!!

• SMILE at them! I think girls underestimate how much power they have in their smiles. I don't know maybe it's just me but I actually have an easier time starting conversations with girls that look similar to you.

• 6/10 you're pretty

• Pretty :)

• 6/10, 8/10 if you had a cheesy smile

• Pretty/10

• 9/ 10... would definitely recommend XD

• I'd say maybe an 8 but definitely no lower

• You're a cutie 9/10

• 08/10 lovely face

• 2/10 your very hot

• 8/10

• 9/10 I fine you to be pretty and cute.

• I think you are a 9 and very datable. Love the kokeshi doll behind in your pic

• You look very nice. :-)

• 8/10. Gorgeous girl!!!

• 8 on 10

What Girls Said 1

• you are beautiful ;)
    I give you an 8!